I have an idea to make money

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
Console: Headset:
Who hasn't heard of the "advertise to get cash" bullshit thing on google or w.e?

well how it works is you put up an advertisement for a website on your site and for every time someone from a seperate IP clicks on the advertisement (just clicks) you recieve like 10 cents or somethin.

WELL, if we all just click once a day, thats at least like 30 people a day which is 3 dollars a day which is at least 90 a month, now that isn't enough, well if everyone just passes the word on to their friends on AIM or facebook and put it as their status and just say "click and exit to help me make money" or some bullshit, then everything will be better!!!

or im just a fuckin tard and this wont work at all..... bang head

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
nah dis is a good idea man we shud try dis again maybe the 2nd time will be the charm nah mean very nice idea man, however everone mus t be notified and be willing to participate if we want this to work!

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
hows about i jsut pick a corner and we all work for cash...wouldnt that be more efficient than waiting for clicks?

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
havin a lil money is better then having no money? why not try it?

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
yes it does, which means that if everyone onsite clicks every day thats like 40 different ip's per day

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
iight wel i tried to come in here and make this site some money but i guess no one cares, so ill prob stop gettin on here everyday so see if anything is going to get implemented. If anyone needs me they kno where to find me. If anyone sees MM tell him i said what up

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol why you guys acting like dat man he just tryna give out beneficial ideas dun't shut him down like dat

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol why you guys acting like dat man he just tryna give out beneficial ideas dun't shut him down like dat