I GOT MUGGED

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
In all seriousness, if you're worried about getting mugged again, if its legal where you live see if you can apply for a concealed weapons permit. I don't know anyone who wants to risk getting shot for an iPod.

Stream:

D

DM ReNeGaDe

lol @ threatened with death

heres some REAL advice

firstly DON'T carry your own knife, dunno what it's like in the USA but over here they'll put you in court just for carrying one. & chances are if YOU pull a knife on someone with a knife, their life is threatened and you will get hurt...

Also only weak kids get mugged, toughen up. they tried to rob you, 1 punch to 1 person is a disruption and you could of got away free, plus no one really takes revenge on 1 little punch

best thing to do in ur posistion is just stay around people, people usually only get targeted on their own

lastly, don't act like the rush you felt didn't feel just a little bit good.

oh & whatever you do don't get shook up about it, just forget it, learn from ur mistakes and move on.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Lol, this reminded me of Harold and kumar when those look-alikes of them get jumped and fucked up in Newark. I'm not laughing at what happened to you though. Get some people after them.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I still sat the butcher knife idea is better..... And if u can't get him alone carry 2 machetees (or however u spell it) u know his group of possies are gonna think your one crazy phycopath and are never gonna want to mess wit u again, btw the butcher knife really works. Got me 20$ once, and a pound of medical marijuana :)

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
Also only weak kids get mugged, toughen up. they tried to rob you, 1 punch to 1 person is a disruption and you could of got away free, plus no one really takes revenge on 1 little punch
yeah, take it from ren, hes sooooo hard

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
wow, only weak kids get mugged by one person,and i live in fucking newark, and it was 5 people.and i aint weak

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
nah in the situation u would be too scared to stab sum1. like ren said, they probably have more experience wit knives than u and you'd get fucked up.

do what ren said. fo reals

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
how do i know wen dis would happen again? but i will b more cautious...

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
ok. i think the butcher knife thing only works wen u kno how to use it. otherwise the thugs r gona take it from u and cut u up (sory not tryin to scare u). there are a few ways u can attack this with different theories of wat mite or mite not happen. u have to think to urself "how large of a possibility is it tht this mite happen again?" and from there u can figure out wat u gota do and we r always here to help

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
..... true.......... but then again its like a mini axe, not that much skill is needed

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
thts tru too lol...... but its likely the thugs have atleast some skillz at takin knifes away from ppl