How To Share Games On The PS4

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Playstation just took a massive shit on Microsoft over something that was so easily avoidable.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Love this video. Sony has balls.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Love this video. Sony has balls.
i'd hope so since they are raping microsoft in the public response catagory. The pr for the xbox one is pretty much a nightmare and the comments that microsoft made aren't helping.

In an interview filmed prior to Microsoft’s E3 2013 press briefing and published onGameTrailers, Microsoft’s Don Mattrick has addressed concerns about the compulsory connectivity requirements of Xbox One.
“"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it’s called Xbox 360,” said Mattrick.
“If you have zero access to the Internet, that is an offline device.”
Mattrick is aware of the kinds of gamers who’ll be missing out on Xbox One, and “absolutely” anticipated some blowback, but went on to reiterate he feels they have made the right call.

I don’t even know what it means to be on a nuclear sub but I’ve got to imagine it’s not easy to get an internet connection.

“Seriously, when I read the blogs and thought about who’s really the most impacted there was a person who said, ‘Hey I’m on a nuclear sub.’ And I don’t even know what it means to be on a nuclear sub but I’ve got to imagine it’s not easy to get an internet connection. But hey, I can empathise; if I was on a sub I’d be disappointed.
“It’s a service-based world, if you think about things and how they get better with an internet connection, that’s a design choice we’ve made. I think people will appreciate it... We did a lot of testing, a lot of consumer research and I think we made a good choice.”
Mattrick said Microsoft appreciates the passion of gamers but he believes gamers are “imagining outcomes that are worse than what we believe it’s going to be in the real world.”
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06...ternet-can-stick-with-xbox-360-says-microsoft