How To Draw Anime by Demonking

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
Console: Headset:
this is me from my digital camera so enjoy watching me draw!

[googlevideo]-2794761215006450389[/googlevideo]:diablo: :dance9bh:

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
lol....anime...lol....so wierd....lol.....dont post shit lik tht....makes me question things about u.....lik if ur gay....lol jk jk:thumbdown:

Stream:

D

DM KingHost

A lot of gay guys like anime DK.....Thats just scary...............

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
ty. and drawing anime will bring me closer 2 make games or become an artist for college.

Stream:

H

Halifax

well we have a anime club at our school no one joins except the wanabe cool kids. this one girl draws pokemon shit and naruto crap and she saids do u like it and i dont answer. the problem with anime is white ppl never get jobs from it only asian ppl. who came up with yugioh and pokemon asian ppl. never have i heard a white person having a anime tv show. u should stick with directing DK cuz ur good and they make more money lol. im serious though.

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
actually ur wrong. Japanese r not asians, and i'm 1/4 asian, so it must be in my blood. plus making cartoons also get u alot of money. Cuase ppl who draw and sell movies. get half the price for his earnings. like akira toriyama, who made dragonball Z and GT, sold over 1 Billion Dragonball Z and GT stuffs. so he is right now a millionare just by drawing. Plus Teen Titans is an anime show and that other show called i think....Last Airbender is anime. and that was made by an american. so deal with it! :D

Stream:

D

DM KingHost

Anime annoys me....my sister reads that sh!t and shoves in my face all the time. I know you're not gay. But MOST anime, drives me up a friggen wall!

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
my bad i'm 1/4 japanese. not asian. and plus the video was half cause google screwed it up.