How can I fix an issue with Xbox Series X and Call of Duty Modern Warfare not downloading an addon and saying I have to purchase it again?

Stream:

blk13601

Console: Headset:
I purchased a digital copy of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare for my Xbox One, which is now combined with COD Warzone. I recently purchased an Xbox Series X and downloaded the COD Modern Warfare, and it is missing a multiplayer pack, that it will not download. It also states I need to now purchase Modern Warfare again.

I even went onto my Xbox One and transferred the game from the Xbox One to the Series X via the local network and again it failed to download the multiplayer pack and still wants me to purchase the game I already own. I have tried everything online I found, uninstalling the game, cleared cache, did the Mac address thing, reset the console.

I decided to try restoring the Xbox to factory and that did not work, it still states I have to purchase the game. It also downloads all the addons for both games, but will not download one multiplayer pack, nor transfer it from the Xbox One to the Xbox Series X.

What can be done to fix this issue?