hmmmm read its important

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
Console: Headset:
you'll regret this in a couple months when you want to get back into DM after all the other clans have died.

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
Clan hoppers have no place in a serious clan that stays around for more than two-three weeks in online games. It's either you take it serious and win the fucking game with your clan or you join clans that don't take clan hopping as seriously. Just don't recruit em, that's one of the problems I had a couple years ago was clan hoppers, and I was terrible for the clan imo (although you guys are still fuckin cool to me n stuff).

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Agreed Major
Trust me, this kid wont join again. Just like TLOD
Banned from joining again

Stream:

DeathSeiko

Master Sergeant
well im not that good in english, im german and i didnt mean it like that so
ahhh fuck off
well im out
i hoped we can still stay cool but as long as you guyz hate ppl in GAMES...for leaving a clan.....

the tourney will be cancelled or whatever you guyz can make whatever you want its up to you

pce chillpill

Stream:

patriot-mpo

Corporal
no.....damn it....i hate clan hoppers...the tourney is cancelled..its ok i have a eu save! with tar21 :D. and another save with f2k

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
well i have no use of this but i have hong kong acc with the tar21 and whatever the other one was downloaded, and i know how to get it to work on your psp but since i dont have a umd it doesnt work for me.