Hello DM

Stream:

A

AceLeXx

its me CoN... im not here to start shit i havent been here in like 3-4 months since i was ip banned i figured i stop by and say hello you can shit talk me i dont care..... just stoped by to say hello to people that i did talk to on here.... if ur wondering what AceLeXx is its not a word its a made up word and its my gamertag for 360 also is the shoutbox just fucked up the ass for me or the whole site

Stream:

A

AceLeXx

your not funny gr8ness must be this shit site im using since im still ip banned sly gave me a site that works cuz he wanted me to come on here so i guess the shoutout box doesnt work with this shit

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
LMAO we have two blue ppl actin up(breastnub and this guy)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
your not funny gr8ness must be this shit site im using since im still ip banned sly gave me a site that works cuz he wanted me to come on here so i guess the shoutout box doesnt work with this shit

Time for another iP ban

Stream:

A

AceLeXx

well now that i dont care you all suck cock ban my ip wait you already did and its not hard to get around ip ban now that i know how to hahaha..... DM are the scrubs you know what you guys succeed at?????? nothing.... the only system you faggots play is psp look at all your lastest posts basically all of them have to do with psp lol.... and tor dont even have a comment cause that 7 min video you made about retiring was just a flat out pathetic every1 that watched it including some of the DM people like honestly you almost cried about hacking are you fucking kidding me.... hahah the only people that supported you were the little cunts that played psp with you daily so go cry about psp again faggot. royal haha your just a stuck up prick that thinks DM is good cause youve lasted this long when honestly a clan isnt about no life that just buys every psp game that comes out its about skill also which this clan lacks. DM just recruits people for the hell of it not caring of the skill and major well i have nothing on you never did only cool admin besides batman the rest are cunts and fat fucks including caveman

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
haha, CoN likes me cause im cool, reast Ya'll i would have to agree are S.C.R.U.B.S. :p

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
its me CoN... im not here to start shit i havent been here in like 3-4 months since i was ip banned i figured i stop by and say hello you can shit talk me i dont care..... just stoped by to say hello to people that i did talk to on here.... if ur wondering what AceLeXx is its not a word its a made up word and its my gamertag for 360 also is the shoutbox just fucked up the ass for me or the whole site
All lies!!!!!

Stream:

A

AceLeXx

not anymore i lied and thats a fact ask anybody on this site any DM. who is the coolest admin on this site they would say major meat if they dont say you then batman. if they say royal or cave or who ever else is left then there high its just a fact