Heat vs Thunder

Heat or Thunder

• Total voters
Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
thunder game 6 y cuz its just another year I can see that stupid look of self pity and shame on the king James face.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Your opinion is invalid.
Opinions can't be invalid without facts to support why it is or isn't.

Your statement is invalid. And honestly, post something constructive please.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
CELTICS GOT CHEATED FUCK BASKETBALL ITS ALL FUCKIN RIGGED watch heat are gonna win jus so lebron bitch asssss gets his fuckin ring tht hoe ass fagg fuck him
Celtics got cheated?? Dont even get me started with the play that cost the Hawks the series...

Also I hate the celtics because they started all this "Big 3" shit where big stars come together and play

Also, the Thunder arent underdogs they are favorite to win. Heat took the celtics to game 7 because there was no Bosh and everybody knows that the only good players on the Heat are teh big 3, their bench only averages like what 5 points a night.

Thunder in 6

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Celtics got cheated?? Dont even get me started with the play that cost the Hawks the series...

Also I hate the celtics because they started all this "Big 3" shit where big stars come together and play
Dude there were so many big threes before Allen, KG, and Pierce. Like Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman? Also we had the original big three with Russell back in the day.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Dude there were so many big threes before Allen, KG, and Pierce. Like Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman? Also we had the original big three with Russell back in the day.
Im talking about superstars joining one team to make it a big thing both financially and team-wise. Rodman Pippen and Jordan did not plan to come together, they ended up in the same spot

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i'm liking the series so far. rooting for okc personally cuz i don't like to see teams that spend money win. i'd rather see a team with pure grown talent like okc. plus i think lebron is a douchebag.

okc needs to get better with their free throws and durant has to stop fouling

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i'm liking the series so far. rooting for okc personally cuz i don't like to see teams that spend money win. i'd rather see a team with pure grown talent like okc. plus i think lebron is a douchebag.

okc needs to get better with their free throws and durant has to stop fouling
i know what you mean, but Professional sports ride on money. Heat invested millions and have a mediocore bench, but they rack in money from tickets. They are in par with lakers and those tickets are out of the world expensive.

I want Heat to win, but i wouldn't mind okc winning. OKC is a young team and they will dominate the league once matured.

I am also tired of Lebron not winning a ring already.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Heat is gonna win because they have the Big Three: LBJ, Wade, and Ref

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
lol your all so stupid this isnt who do you think is a dbag its who do you think will win

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
FYI. IT'S OVER

OKC 1
Miami 4

The Heat have wun. LeBron has his championship.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
good on him. But now that the Lebron has a ring, what is ESPN going to talk about?

I hope they give us Tebow's reaction to this.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
LOOKS LIKE WE GOT CELTICS 2.0. in 4 years okc is gonna dominate and the heat will be history.

Oh yeah, I also want to see Dan Gilbert's reaction. It will be fake as hell, but funny to hear/watch.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
1 ring down, 6 to go. if James can live up to his expectations. idc what people think there will never be another Jordan.