Hax time baby... PSP CFW.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
OOOOHHH SHIIITT. I guess PSP Go Owners will have a good advantage now. 6.31 and 6.35 HEN is released. Its a CFW. Loads homebrew and ISOs. FTB3 is DOOMED and other online PSP games. Except RR though lol. There was PSP CFW since before but the game is not filled with the so called haxorz. Oh well, here's the link: http://pspslimhacks.com/6-31-and-6-35-hen-released-for-minna-no-sukkiri-demo-exploit/

Question: How will I load ISOs?!
Answer:FUUUU nah jk, Theres a Prometheus ISO Loader which is a homebrew that lets you load ISOs.

Gives me more of an advantage though lol. RR and FTB3 players or even MOHH2 players can record. Montages F..T..W.Im not sure about the issue that you cant play online. We'll see....:coffee: :coffee:

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
wow only took them a year to release this. they had all this made last year

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
It's cause no dev gives two shits about PSP anymore. PS3 CFW is out; time to enjooooooooy.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao so u dont need a previous cfw or anything, u just put this shit on and install?...

hope ps3 doesnt get fuked over for u guys too

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
lmao so u dont need a previous cfw or anything, u just put this shit on and install?...

hope ps3 doesnt get fuked over for u guys too
PS3 and PSP both got fucked over. IBM returned random value as a constant. Basically, their security encryption/decryption process (used to protect games and piracy [a finite system is a protected system]) was solved by a simple mathematical equation.

Xbox 360 still remains the most secure console.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I don't know about the most secure console, but on 360 you will get banned pretty quick for modding or hacking, what about Ps3?

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
lol
listen to this story:
my best friend got bored and decided that he wanted to make some money
so what he did was jailbreak his ps3. when he did that, he made challenge lobbies for MW2 and got 10$ per person. hes got about 10 accounts, with 100 people on each account wanting to rank up. He then decided to use his hacks online. when he did this, he overloaded the IW server. he got a 19 year ban in under 30 minutes LMFAOXD
buut, he unbanned himself in ways i dont understand...xD

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Sony Going After PS3 Hackers
Company looking to halt piracy issues on the console.
January 12, 2011

Level 8
by Jim Reilly
Sony Computer Entertainment America filed a complaint for injunctive relief and a motion for a temporary restraining order in a California court yesterday against hacker George Hotz, members of the hacker group fail0verflow, and a number of John Does for allegedly circumventing the PlayStation 3's protection measures.

In late December, members of fail0verflow discovered a way around Sony's PS3 security measures to access private root keys, allowing anyone to run unauthorized and pirated software on the console and later distributed the tools to other hackers. The group claims the security hole cannot be fixed with a simple firmware update and that Sony would instead have to issue completely new hardware.

Hotz, who last year claimed he already hacked the PS3, took it a step further days later by distributing tools helped created by fail0verflow to hack the console publicly on his website and even published a video of YouTube showcasing his homebrew application running on the PS3.

Sony is looking to restrain the hackers from further illegal activity, including manufacturing and distributing hacking tools, or they will "succeed in their attempts to ensure that pirated software can be run on the PS3 System, resulting in the destruction of SCEA's business."

The company claims the hackers violated the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and other copyright infringements, and is asking the defendants to turn over all computer hardware and software used in creating and transferring the hacking software.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Your kidding me right? Xbox 360 has been hackable since forever ago! Ps3 JUST came out with CFW. Get the facts right, bro.
You are right about it being hackable first, but only a small amount of Xbox 360's can be modded since Microsoft caught on pretty quickly and put new motherboard revisions in production.

All PS3s can be hacked at the moment, but only a small amount of Xbox 360s can.

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
well i hope the new CFW would come out asap so i can use RemoteJoy to record my pwnage skills :D

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
well i hope the new CFW would come out asap so i can use RemoteJoy to record my pwnage skills :D
Correct me if im wrong, but isnt the latest OFW is 6.35? You could hack your psp by now. If its 6.35 then HACK your psp before Sony makes another OFW.