Has your password been changed by some mysterious force ?

Stream:

D

DM Dark Knight

I dont kno WTF is going on...I thought I was the only wun with these problems but Jacky boy is having the same problems...Seems like somebody is changing our passwords...without our permission...IDK who it is,but Royal1Wun had the samething happen to him on wun of his post's...somebody changed what he said...I have a feelin I know who is behind this,I have notified Shadow already about this,he will track and terminate the problem...Plz post here if you are having similar problems...To The Bat Cave!!

BTW...THIS IS DM Batman writing this thread...

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Console: Headset:
Plz post in my thread,if you are having the same problems...This thread was made my be DM BtmnRul...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Yeah the site wouldnt let me log in, I had to change my pw through email. I know Meat and ARQ had the same problem.

I hope ppl dont think they are banned or anything, maybe a mass email could be sent out explaining how to change the pw.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yes this is a serious problem. It would seem that our website is under attacked by a dork. Dont worry Shadow and I (mostly shadow) will find this dweeb and deal with him.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
K I'm pretty sure I found the problem. Gonna give it some time to see if it's fixed.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
yea my account was locked, "someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes." by this ip adress, "75.2.223.53". pls if anyone knows how to hack or do anything bad pls do so and abuse "75.2.223.53".

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
That IP address belongs to Lazzer and w4rzone...seems like they're behind all this.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Wow, they shall officially be deemed as the Dick-Loving Duo. Assholes need a life

Stream:

D

DM_ InsaneWaR

THE FORCE HAS TAKEN ME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck nerdz.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
:O well im gonna have a problem when i get home cuz i logged in using my cuz computer and it loggs me in automaticly......