Console: Headset:
Thanks for the wishes! Was a good weekend. School starts tomorrow :'(

Love yall!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
happy birthday toon, i know you got wasted this weekend but who says you cant do it again on your birthday!

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Happy birthday Toon, remember to have fun, and enjoy your day. bday

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOON!!!

bday bday

[[Donate button has been ready for ages, just need the paypal account for donations]]

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Thanks and thanks. DR for some reason I never saw your post in staff, responded now.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Sorry for the delay, but happy birthday man!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Toon i started the quest on Skyrim called "The forsworn Conspiracy" in markarth and at the end when the guards confront me about snooping around, it reminded me of one of your vids that you posted on here a while back. I found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bk8xwZ5F44 and watched it. You go ape shit and kill like every guard in the city on your way ouut lmao. I let them take me to jail and completed the quest, did you ever finish it? I know there are many ways to finish some quests so Im curious to see if fighting your way out can actually work.

Happy birthday tho, that's pretty cool that it fell on a holiday.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Haha no I never finished it. Its actually a cool story.

So when it happened I was pissed that they were trying to pin shit on me and I was all like hell no and killed everyone. But the quest was uncompleted in my logs which I dont like. So when I chose a side for the war I chose Imperials which then puts markarth under Storm control and it completed the quest. BOOM.

:D

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Wow that worked out quite nicely for you then lol. I ended up letting them take me to the super prison, I helped the king of the Forsworn escape, and when we got out, there was a huge battle between the Forsworn and the guards and I Shouted at the whole battle and everyone and the guards turned against me... 1000 bounty in the Reach :eek:kay:

I replayed the mission and this time when I escaped the prison, i just left the King to fight his own battle. Now I can come and go in markarth as I please ^_^ umad Forsworn?