Halo Reach Beta?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Anyone try the beta yet? I gave it a try last night for shitz & gigglez...Meh...don't get me wrong...it's defintitely a different take on the franchise...which I like. I really like headhunter. Took a few games to get use to the new control scheme. I really wish mw2 had "theatre" mode...that would be so badass.
Was getting a lot of server busy errors which pissed me off.
:D

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
I wanna to try it out but u got to have halo ODST to play the beta and i don't have it :)

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
One of my friends said that they loved it but, I'm not a huge halo fan.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Dang u gotta have halo odst to get the beta?that sux.btw guys im getting my live turned on maybe today.If you want addd KRAZEDxSPADES on xbox live.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I think it pretty damn good, but 7 of the 12 games I played someone quit meaning I only got 4 wins. =(

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Yo guys, if you want the halo 3 controls, change your button layout to the "Recon" setup. It is almost, if not exactly, like halo 3.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Really? I didn't notice that! Your a god send man! Now time to own some noob ass!!!

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Yea, if you played 3 alot or lately, you will notice a difference. But remember this is the beta.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Spades add me on 360 DM Grillz 420 and if you do get into this i would like to join i always liked halo i still play it sometimes on my comp. i would really like to play halo with DM if we get into it again halo is my fav. game for 360

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
lucky i asked BloK to see if he could hook me up with the dlc for odst so i could get the beta but he couldn't find 1 but i still love you BlOK :D

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I heard there are lots of flaws with the beta, especially with grenades. And there's also a glitch to look around corners lol