Good TV series/ Movies you recommend?

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Console: Headset:
Well I just got Netflix and was wondering if you guys have any good shows or movies you want to recommend. I like action movies, movies that make you think, and comedy for the most part, and I dont like drama or gay romantic shit. I also never watched lost, and was wondering what the fuss was all about

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Well the Walking Dead is emtertaining, but focuses more on the ppl then the zombie threat.

My shows and movies:
The Office
Moonshiners
Ink Master (Just finished)
The Campaign
Doomsday Preppers (This show makes me lol)
The Military Channel

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
The Walking Dead
Ghost Adventures
Supernatural
Prison Break
Movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Here's an older thread with a lot of suggestions from people http://www.dmclanforum.com/showthread.php?t=29972&highlight=netflix

GH regarding LOST: I loved that show when it started. It is very cool in terms of story, characters and visuals. Watching on netflix is the best way to go bc you dont have to watch commercials, wait in between eps, and its all HD. I recommend it because it will keep you on the edge of your goddam seat. The ending of the series was kind of underwhelming... I would even say disappointing, so just wanted to throw that in there. The first 3 seasons are some of my favorite TV episodes, just go in order and pay attention to everything!

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Breaking Bad
Psych
Lie To Me

Three of my favorite shows.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Thanks for the suggestions and threads, Ive been watching Lost and so far Im hooked, great show!

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Archer is one of the funniest cartoons I've ever seen. You'll love it. It should still be there. Watch atleast one episode and see if you like it.

Walking Dead is a phenomenal show.
The first season of Prison Break is absolutely brilliant, 2nd and 3rd are pretty good, 4th is shit.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Hey Netflix subscribers, check out a movie called V/H/S

My sister told me to watch it and I had some time so I gave it a shot. I didn't think it was amazing or anything, but it is very different and I really liked certain segments. Its a really cool concept for a movie, just could have been executed a bit better I guess (better actors for some parts, better explanation in the intro).

Right now I'm watching Iron Sky (premise: After WW2, Nazis fled to... the moon) it's pretty awesome so far lol.