<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Yes read the news, hopefully they aren't trollin'

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
so???..............

all we psp online players want is no haxing. please make a fuking patch for all hax or something and keep ur gddam psp2.

i dnt think any1 disagrees with me.......

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
trust vortex if they really making a psp2 they sure as hell better make that shit almost impossible to hack, would give us all a peaceful 2 years of playtime

Stream:

DM Deathrow

It was Sonys fault to begin with. When Sony released the PSP in 2003, they wanted to compete with Nintendo and released early with many flaws. Hopefully they learn their lesson by now :D

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Listen up, If you guys wish that PSP2, well its a FAIL. If it would just connect to players on online play that use PSP 1000,2000,3000. THERES NO CHANGE.Hackers will still be there.Sony is stupid anyway, The PSPGO.They made it and it had no difference on the PSP 1000,2000,3000. Same XMB and graphics with games. If PSP2 would be just the same shit then its nothing,They should put a NEW FEATURE FOR IT,not like what they did to PSPGO.Hackers did exploits for PSPGO and what do sony do? Put out the damn game out of PS Store. Sony has failed with their portable device.With the PS3, They have 50% to lose the ps3 and the ps3 gets hacked. 50 50.We arent sure if ps3 would get hacked but for fuckin sake lets not hope it will get hacked... Idc if anyone disagrees with me.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I always enjoy your posts on hacking, pat. They always cheer me up.

The PSP2, hopefully, will be running games that the PSP can't handle. This will prevent current hacked PSP users from infecting online games.
Secondly, they'll probably make the PSP2 without a removable battery, which will limit hackers to exploits.
And beyond that, I'm sure they'll find some way to make life even more difficult for hackers.

Towards the PSP2 design..
Touch controls on the back of the device? What?

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Lmao thats what im fucking laughing at lmfaooo...Touch controls at the back lmfaoooo...Well if you guys ask me why i know alot about hacking.I hacked 5 psps just to learn how it goes alot.So thats why if you guys talk about new rumors of PSPs and Hacks.Im in to comment lmao.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I can't imagine what touch controls on the back would imply. If they're using touch for anything, they should have touch analog sticks, so we don't have peoples' analog sticks breaking off all the time.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
PSP 1000 had a fail. Its analog.Theyre analog goes out and gets lost lolol.Thats why i bought a 2000 instead of 1000 lol

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
what they need is a lil emp chip that when opened it frys the whole system so it FUCKS over everybody tryna hack it, find that exploit BITCH lol, doubt they will do that though

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao that opening shit is gonna be easy to bypass i bet so riddler i doubt it man.

and ya if they make the psp2 they shud mk it completley diferent with diferent games or online servers atleast...

so whats this gna be like?... u go to gamestop and theres psp games and psp2 games?...

like the ps1 games and ps2 games and ps3?... or maybe theyl just mk it downloadable games. that will sux.... PSN only games or good for sony cuz they jst make a game and put it up for a billion downloads and dnt have to worry bout manufacturing it

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lmao that opening shit is gonna be easy to bypass i bet so riddler i doubt it man.

and ya if they make the psp2 they shud mk it completley diferent with diferent games or online servers atleast...

so whats this gna be like?... u go to gamestop and theres psp games and psp2 games?...

like the ps1 games and ps2 games and ps3?... or maybe theyl just mk it downloadable games. that will sux.... PSN only games or good for sony cuz they jst make a game and put it up for a billion downloads and dnt have to worry bout manufacturing it
im thinking they should go ipod style on it, except with buttons, like an UPGRADED version of psp go hardware and software wise (times 10091381093801984092840198509385209135) have 120 gig psp's or 64 gig psp's i would buy that.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i think if ps3 and 360 fails against hax itl be time for the big boys to step up. APPLE.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
they would lose horibly, i know cuz first thing would probably be halo portable

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
idk why evey1 so freakd out but halo, lmao theres halo tournaments going on round high schools :D

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Wow oh wow. They claim its running up to 60fps.

For those who don't know, our current PSPs clock at 30fps.

Yea, this is going to fucking awesome, they just need to release it now!!