FTB3 Team Information!

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Uniforms

Alright guys, the uniforms have arrived!

SEALs: Hook Runner Jacket, Brown Cargo Pants, any head.

Mercs: Black Body Armor 1, Olive Cargo Pants (Tucked or untucked..your choice!), any head.

I expect EVERY team member to be wearing this uniform. It is required for wars and practices. If you enter a practice or a war without this uniform, I will ask you to leave the game and go get it, then return.
For the average everyday game, this uniform is not required, but it will be easier upon yourself to not be switching between uniforms every time we war or practice.

Meeting Times

On Friday and Saturday nights, we will be meeting at 10PM EST!
On Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights, we will be meeting at 9PM EST!
I will be making a room titled "DM" on all of these nights.

On Sunday and Wednesday nights, I will not be able to get online until approximately 11PM EST. If one of you guys would like to make the room on these nights, go ahead! I will be sure to join as soon as I can.

In the past day, I have gotten 4 requests for a war. This means that we need to start warring, soon! At these meeting times, we need to make sure we get at least 3 games of practice in, so that we are ready to war when the opportunity arises.

During Wars

-Make sure that you are wearing the clan uniform!

-Make sure that you are logged into your AIM account, and are viewing the DM FTB3 Team group chat!

-Make sure you adhere to AWL rules, if the match is AWL-based.

-Make sure you show good sportsmanship, even in losing. This is what will separate us from the rest.

War Map Details

Crossfire Cove
Tug-of-war, 50pt. limit.
No F-2k, TAR-21, or FAMAS F1.
No planted explosives.
No shotguns.
No SMGs.
No DE .50.
No revive.
Health regen on.

MAKE SURE YOU PRACTICE THESE SETTINGS! I will be developing a standard strategy for us to use in the future, but until then, make sure you know this map well enough to wing it.

That's about it, guys! I will be adding information to this thread as it becomes important. Thanks for reading!

DM4L.

-Mentalist

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
hey usually i dont use computer n psp at the same time but ill try

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
No F2K,TAR, and famas? :(.. STG 77A TIME!! :). I did headshots on it! ITS AWESOME!!

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
It's alright if you absolutely can't, Vicious, but it's extremely useful if you can. Me and Marine were using it in a match last night, and it saved us more than once!

And I've taken a liking to the VAL. It's pretty deadly. :D

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
i cant wait to practice the m16 :p. But bro to be honest. M4A1 and A-91 FTW.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
That's fine when you can't, bro. I'd just like everyone to be on it during wars, if AT ALL possible.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I apologize for getting offline so early last night, man. My Internet started acting up.