FTB3 Team - Communication

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Alright guys, the key to our success is going to be communication, so I want to establish two forms of communication up front.

Twitter
I know many of you guys are like "Twitter? Gay lmfao," but I think that Twitter could be a valuable tool to use in getting wars and practices together.

If you aren't comfortable with giving out your number on the internet for any reason, Twitter allows me to contact you without needing your number.
Also, Twitter allows me to contact everyone at once, instead of texting you all individually.

I know that several of you are already following the account. MM, Duke, Ese, Michael, and Rico, specifically. However, I ask that every DM on the FTB3 team would create a Twitter if they do not have one, and follow the account. The DM Twitter is @DMOwnsFTB3 . You can find it here: http://www.twitter.com/dmownsftb3

Seriously, either make an account, or have a good reason why you can't. If absolutely necessary, I will make it for you, but you have to let me know.

AIM
Most of you already have an AIM account. If you do not have one, MAKE ONE. This will be our form of communication during wars.
As soon as I find out how, I will be creating a chat group for the team. I'll invite you all to this room, which will allow us to all talk as if on the cbox, except, it's just us.

If you have not already, add both of my AIM accounts: therockinstone and AWLMentalist .
Eventually, I hope to have an AIM address beside each name on the site roster. So, get on that.

I hope to be receiving some follow requests and IMs very soon.

-Mentalist

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
didnt u guys try twitter before, and it was a big fail?

stick with AIM bro, just my suggestion

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
It was a fail because everyone decided that they didn't feel like making an account. I'm not really sure why. It's even faster than making an AIM account.

If you guys on the team are all against Twitter, then I'm gonna need all of your numbers.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Alright, so we'll scratch the Twitter.

Make sure that you all have AIM accounts, and that you've sent me an IM so that I know who you are!