FTB3 Report (DM FTB3 Players, please read.)

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
As most of you know, we warred M-V tonight.
There we several complications (such as changing from 4v4 to 3v3, and then Duke disconnecting halfway through map 2 and not being able to log back on), but we did lose.

And I promised DM that we wouldn't lose.

So it's time to make some changes.

Every night we have been having "meetings," yet the only players to show up 90% percent of the time are myself and Marine. What gives?
If you guys aren't dedicated to this, fine. Stop pretending like you are.
I don't want the whole "but I have a life" excuse. Been there, done that, made the freaking t-shirt. All I'm asking is for as little as 3 hours out of your week. It's not. that. much.

Our roster? Trashed. We're starting over.
Currently, the only members are Gaza (as CC), Duke, RPN, and myself.
Everyone else is cut from the FTB3 team with the reasoning of "inactivity."

Now, if you are usually on FTB3, and just happened to not be available tonight (I know this is the case with Marine), don't worry about it. It will be very simple for you to get back. Simply attend 3 of our 7 meetings during the week, and you will be back on the team.

However, I don't care who you are: If you were not listed above, and you do not attend the required number of meetings, you WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ONTO THE DEMON MESSIAHS FTB3 TEAM. That's final.

I will repeat myself just once more on this.

The DM FTB3 Team meets on school nights at 9PM EST, and on Friday/Saturday nights at 10PM EST.
BE THERE.

I don't know how I can make myself any clearer.
We cannot be the best when we only play together in wars. There's a concept called practice that our team seems to have a problem with.

As Commander of this team, I will not allow us to be second-best to anyone.

DM4L.

-Mentalist

Oh, and while I'm at it.
I want the FTB3 team to RESPECT M-V. This is not a joke. This is not a test.
Tonight, when Duke disconnected, they started having one of their players committing suicide every round that he was out.
In addition, I watched them give up the chance to beat one of FTB3's best clans because of illegal substitution, just so they could win legit, or not win at all.
I know that I don't have control over anyone outside of the FTB3 team, but I'd love for this to extend to all of DM. Even though they can be dicks (can't we all?), they are legit, good-sportsman-like players.

Just my two cents. Take it as you will.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
been waiting for this thread, sorry i didnt war with you guys, but man we got to remember ``vital`` members as said are more important than certain ppls demands LOL damn

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Mental, Let me know which members fail to show. I will turn them blue on the site.

Remember being commander for DM, you have to do what is best for DM. Half assed efforts from our members will not be tolerated.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
yea sorry for the inactive il be on all weekend at 9:00 - 10:30

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Sorry about last night, i was no close to playing my best, i will continue to practice till i cant keep going!

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Don't worry about it Marine. Until this week, you've been our most active player. I think you have tests this week? But I'm looking forward to having you back.

Don't apologize RPN! We did what we could. We at least made the games close. But practice will make sure that we're the winners next time!

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Don't worry about it Marine. Until this week, you've been our most active player. I think you have tests this week? But I'm looking forward to having you back.

Don't apologize RPN! We did what we could. We at least made the games close. But practice will make sure that we're the winners next time!
yea im done testing now i can get on at FTB3 now :D

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
wow u make this thread when my friend gives me his psp (1000 no mic) while he tries to put on the new laser reader am i out unti\l practise next week or can i war tonight? prob not though

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
If you attend 3 practices, you're back in. That's all you gotta do.

However, I won't be on tonight because I'll be a a friend's, and the net two nights I won't be on until 11PM. So, I need you guys to step it up and start repping DM even when I'm not there. This shouldn't hinge on me. We're all part of this team.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
srry mentalis t i tryed to stay on as mmuch as i cud thats y i told u im all up for friday but since it was yesterday i was not able to and well then that happened i got pissed off and btw yea i HATE mv with a passion fuk fag ass mother fuckers but i can keep my cool as u saw in the game i simply dint do anything (cept play the game)
and well yea like i said i can stay up all night for a war in weekedns and friday (if i dnt go out) but on school days its jus a matter of time and how long it takes
once again sorry

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
@ Mentalist
when you say the next two nights you dont mean monday and tuesday right

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I read a meeting time, showed up five minutes early, waited half an hour, and was the only one online. This happened twice this week. Now I understand you do not want inactivity, which is fine, but I'm a co-leader on another psp game and if people aren't there when and where they are supposed to be, I won't be able to make it..

P.S: Was on for another 20 minutes tonight at the time listed, was again the only one online.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
1. i was on at 11pm est..sharp. and the only person who was on was rpn.

2. i followed rpn into a game, when i got there, he was no longer there he must of quit the game or something.

3. i waited for like 20 minutes, but then left cause i was tired n very sleepy.

4. i received all of your text msgs this morning, n sorry i didnt reply. im a very heavy sleeper

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
@Hunter - If we aren't on by ten after, then we probably won't be. This weekend is an exception, but for practically every other night I am on at the meeting time, and at least an hour after. But you see what I mean about inactivity. When I'm not there, almost no one is.

@Ese - That's usual. RPN is always on around then. No one else is, except myself when I'm available.

I know that both of you are engaged in roles of leadership in other games, so I don't expect the same exclusive dedication from you that I expect from other members.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
1. i was on at 11pm est..sharp. and the only person who was on was rpn.

2. i followed rpn into a game, when i got there, he was no longer there he must of quit the game or something.

3. i waited for like 20 minutes, but then left cause i was tired n very sleepy.

4. i received all of your text msgs this morning, n sorry i didnt reply. im a very heavy sleeper
i believe that lmao this foo would fall asleep while we'd set up wars and i'd have to call him to wake his ass up haha