FTB3 Message (Sent at 12:19AM on 10.26.10)

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Here is a copy of what I have sent the entire team. This is intended for Ese/DCX (who has PM disabled) and anyone else who would wish to participate in this war in some way.

We need to schedule this war with MV!

Right now, I'm thinking that 11PM EST this Friday night (10.29.10) will work, UNLESS you guys have some sort of pre-Halloween plans.

The other time I am considering is this Thursday (10.28.10) at 11PM EST. If this would work better for you, let me know.

Answer this message as soon as you can, so I can get this war scheduled!

Remember, also, that we have practices every school night at 9PM EST!

Finally, I'd like to include you guys on the choosing of our map. Something that I can't recall ever really being opened up.
Currently, our map is..

Crossfire Cove
Tug-of-war, 50pt. limit.
No F-2k, TAR-21, or FAMAS F1.
No planted explosives.
No shotguns.
No SMGs.
No DE .50.
No revive.
Health regen on.

If there is anything you think should be changed on this list, or if you think that we would do better with a variation of settings, don't hesistate to let me know! I'll change this to accomodate as many people as I can. Because this isn't about what one or two of us play good with; it's about what the whole team plays good with.

DM4L
-Mentalist

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
If something happens, it's cool, just text me so that I know!

So, either date is good for you? Or do you prefer one over the other?

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
If there is anything you think should be changed on this list, don't hesistate to let me know!

DM4L
-Mentalist
If you are having trouble getting ppl to the war (Assuming by the last 2 no-shows)... Does this mean you guys are jumping into a war without team practice???

If so... This isnt the way i want any section of DM to roll.

If not... Good Luck! and tear some ass!

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Ideally, no. And several of us practice consistently, such as Marine, RPN, and myself. However, we've had players that get home just before the war starts and similar.

I can perscribe a practibe one hour prior to every war, but I don't know that many would be able to make it.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Thursday seems to work for most of you! So, that's the date we'll go for.

I've already contacted MV about that time, so I NEED you guys to be there!
IF YOU CAN BE ONLINE AT 11PM EST THIS THURSDAY, BE THERE.

Also, do your best to attend tonight's practice. It will be held from 9PM EST to 11PM EST. Even if you can't be there for the beginnin of it, join in as soon as you can.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Im gonna play some games tomorrow.Warm up :D.Im gonna warm up cuz i might come into the war! :).

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
i cant make it, both of da times i cant cuz I have all week Testz :l and im goin to a party at 11 satz :p

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I've told MV Thursday. I think that's the best date for most of us.

Duke, just see of you can be there. If it turns out that to can't, just text me about 10 minutes before so that I know.