FTB3 Commander Read.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Congratulations Will. I knew you were the man for the job. Now,with Brut out of the picture, I'm free to voice my opinion without an unnecessary backlash.
If you allow it,I have decided to rejoin the FTB3 Team once more. I will help out as much as possible,and unrust in 2 days TOPS.
Thank you for your time
-Poisoned

Stream:

D

DM zackcrazy10

i wanted to t/o on ftb3 but i can NEVER find NE1!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Thank you!

I'd love to have you back, bro! I know I can count on you to be loyal.

I'll give you until Saturday to unrust, then I'll send you a clan invite. Anytime you get on, just send me a text or an IM, and I'll be there if at all possible.

Now, get that "Retired" logo off of your signature! :D

i wanted to t/o on ftb3 but i can NEVER find NE1!!!!!!!
Shoot me a friend request! If you have AIM, add AWLMentalist /and/ therockinstone. Those are both of my AIM accounts. Whenever you're available to tryout, IM me, and I'll get to you ASAP!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Are you guys on now? I don't like wasting 5 minutes to check -,-

Stream:

D

DM zackcrazy10

Thank you!

I'd love to have you back, bro! I know I can count on you to be loyal.

I'll give you until Saturday to unrust, then I'll send you a clan invite. Anytime you get on, just send me a text or an IM, and I'll be there if at all possible.

Now, get that "Retired" logo off of your signature! :D

Shoot me a friend request! If you have AIM, add AWLMentalist /and/ therockinstone. Those are both of my AIM accounts. Whenever you're available to tryout, IM me, and I'll get to you ASAP!
thx ill add you i want to do t/o saturday if thats possible

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Good luck with the FTB3 team , CONGRADS dude!!...I am also glad to see ATV is back , I missed him and hope he helps out with FTB3 ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
congrats Mentalist!!! i cant wait to see wat u will do with the team bro. especially with ATV back on the squad

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Hmmm mentalist, IM IN FOR NON AWL WARS!!! :), Just make sure it records on our clan stats on ftb3 XD

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
yea, i see a lot of clans on lately, and for some reason they always start talking shit to me so i want to show these nubs that DM aint nothing to fuck with!!:redgun:

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Heck yes.^
Are there any clans specifically that you'd like to war?