For You CU People

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
I saw it posted earlier by another CU person on fb... didn't realize people outside CO were seeing it too >.< This was really stupid on the part of the ppl who baked the brownies, I;m glad they are getting charged with all sorts of felonies. Seems weird that everyone affected had such severe reactions, maybe it was laced with something else?

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
According to Huff, police were summoned to a classroom building Friday morning on a report that a female professor was complaining of dizziness and was drifting in and out of consciousness. The instructor, who was not identified, was transported to a hospital.

The family of a third student also notified police that their daughter felt like she was going to black out after attending the class, and that they took her to a hospital.

Huff said the students brought the brownies to class as part of a "bring food to class" day, and those who ate the brownies were unaware that they were laced with pot. Five students and the instructor fell ill after eating the brownies

LMFAOOOOOOOO

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
LMAO to those who would think of putting pot laced brownies. How dumb are you? C'mon bro be a professional. This is some shit a kid my age would do. I'm also amazed that people have severe reactions to this.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Sounds more like ruffies than pot but w/e.
Roofies? I was thinking chloroform. The odds of a person having such a serious reacting to pot are not very likely. For that many people in a row to get sick from it in a row? That is not a normal pot brownie...

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Yeah I heard about it. While my initial reaction was to laugh, it still is super fucked up to give somebody food that has something laced in it; even if it is just pot. You don't know how they will react or what could happen.

That being said, I'm glad those kids went to jail and I hope they have an appropriate punishment. This really isn't what CU needs right meow.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
For you CU people: Check this video out! http://vimeo.com/55472286

We may have some stupid shit happen every once in a while, but a lot of other schools do as well. At least the city and campus are amazing, as seen in the video.