For The Cpt

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
I do believe earlier this week... A certain somebody with two thumbs and a C-P-T in his name, was bugN meh bout team Canada's loss to team USA in Olympic Hockey????

Hope You Found some Silver medal polish!!! Cause Team Canada bought all the GOLD POLISH!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!

A song for ya Cappy!!!! and as punishment you have to listen to the whole song :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYWYWPc9HU[/ame]

Stream:

Ha ha, srry Cpt. But never count your chickens before they hatch. Silver is still a nice color tho....lmfao. But seriously good game. :)

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
i think this is bullshit if usa already beat canada n then canada beat usa its a series split they shouldnt if handed Canada the metal it should of been a shoot out or something ( i like how every game is double elimination but the wun tht counts)

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
well, in all fairness, canada almost got slapped in their own game.

crosby didnt deserve that last goal, he did nothing for the team. Staal and iginla worked their asses off

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
and canada only one by a lucky ass goal in OT USA wun by two and only needed 3 periods :doublefuckyou:

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
x[

Yeah sorry USA I let us all down this time.

I was going nuts with my friends watching the end of regulation... then in OT I wanted to go cry. GG Canada.

Stream:

DM Ryan

Founder
WINGS
WINGS
WINGS
WINGS
WINGS
WINGS
WINGS

Lmao, Winter Olympics.....
Rather watch house!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Good game, eventhough im not a fan of hockey, this probably proved me wrong on how fun hockey looks. Also, the end of reg was amazing, i also knew canada was going to win because they were aggressive more then USA. One mistake both goalies made were hitting the puck towards the corner/sides because thats where the goals happened(from a pass)

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Good game, eventhough im not a fan of hockey, this probably proved me wrong on how fun hockey looks. Also, the end of reg was amazing, i also knew canada was going to win because they were aggressive more then USA. One mistake both goalies made were hitting the puck towards the corner/sides because thats where the goals happened(from a pass)

Stream:

D

den24cb

US shoulda gave Paul Stastny the puck he woulda scored in OT. US beat Canada 5-2 before so it makes sense why Canada should get gold.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
LMAO den I was thinking the same thing. I love how you are a huge fan of all the same teams that I am. Avs ftw.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
LMAO den I was thinking the same thing. I love how you are a huge fan of all the same teams that I am. Avs ftw.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
lol.... i know it mush hurt guys, You went undefeated in the the tourney. Then lose the big game to a team you beat already.

I blame the swiss refs.....and world peace.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Some kid was wearing a Crosby Pens jersey on campus on Monday morning... He better have been Canadain, I don't care how big of a Pens fan.

Then that afternoon and I had a meeting with this company vice president and I was like "see the game last night?" and he said "ya" and I said "tough break, eh?" and he said "Well Im Canadian." FML.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
the most enraging thing about the hockey game was probably sidney crosby's interview "We were surprised it was this close."

Oh yea, so goddamn surprising it was a 1 point game. fucking serious? what was the score of that one game in the preliminary? 5 to what now????