First Month

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
I don't know about the rest of you but I am about a month into my second year of college. How is school treating the rest of ya? Personally I don't think I am really meant for school but I am sticking with it for now haha. I was deathly sick for like 2 weeks which made me get kinda behind with homework :/

Hope school is going good for you guys

-:Toon:

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
It is hell

I have zero social cuz I do 3 hrs of sport than 4 hrs of hw.

Ap's are bad. PSAT in two weeks.

Sport is good. I do crew/rowing. Good shit

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
Not in college but its my first year in high school im really enjoying it.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Rough start seeing all my classes were dropped, got my books late which proved poor results on assignments. Now I have to play catch up with my grades. FML.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
^^ *translation* ive been smoking huge amounts of marijuana and have not been going to school.

Lol jk

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
^^ *translation* ive been smoking huge amounts of marijuana and have not been going to school.

Lol jk
Actually kinda true. Quitting cigarettes/mookies this week. Trying to only puff weed on the weekends now...

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I'm doing pretty good so far, have limited amount of free time bc I am packed with a lot of school work tho. I been sick since last thursday and have had two fun weekends anyways lol.

My Calc2 teacher is ridiculous, first she is more of a tutor than a teacher then this dumbass has assigned more essays than my english class -_- wtf?

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
I'm now a senior in highschool

I take AP Chemistry, Physics, AP English, AP Calculus, Spanish IV, Yearbook, and Music Chronicles. I play football and will play tennis this year. School has been alright, but since it's my last year I can't wait to leave and go to college.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Not in college but its my first year in high school im really enjoying it.
Glad to see younger people on here. I was a year younger than you when I came onto this site, and I have a lot of fun memories.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
junior in college. busy as shit with 7 classes and life and shit. also looking for an internship on top of all this. had fun my first years of college but now i gotta focus on my career and it takes a lot of work.

hope everyone else is well! :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Senior in HS. Just realizing how important and fun this year can be. Unlike most people, I want my senior year to last a while.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Senior in HS. Just realizing how important and fun this year can be. Unlike most people, I want my senior year to last a while.
You're still in high school? I'm surprised.

Senior in high school as well. Applying to 3 colleges, and 1 community college if everything else fails (extremely doubt). Rutgers NB is gonna be that wave!

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
College is currently kicking my butt. That's a big part of why I haven't been on here too much recently an I apOlogize for that. Hopefully I can bring my grades up these next round of exams and I'll get on here more