favorite shows?

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Neon Genesis Evangelion[youtube]bz-4RRLu7cs[/youtube]

enyot and be sure to post your too.:D

its borin in the begining but gets way better at the end.

Last edited:
Stream:

F

FAKE PLA

I like Eva too but aftel little time when its start to be hard core wht all that blood :D

Demos seeks Blood :D

Stream:

H

hXcRainmaker

MONDAY-24
TUESDAY-House
WEDNESDAY-LOST
THURSDAY-The Office

four best shows on tv

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
Dragonball Z all the way! :D i will watch sometimes Naruto and Samuria Champloo on Saturday night. good shows :D:D:D

Stream:

N

neo-fight

MONDAY-24
TUESDAY-House
WEDNESDAY-LOST
THURSDAY-The Office

four best shows on tv

gotta disagree with the office, not a massive fan of ricky g, but house and lost and am addicted to grrrrrrrrr have to download house as well cause UK is like a season behind.. doh

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Hey look at you go. 4 posts! and I thought you were just another spammer like those tools from PlayLinc.

Stream:

N

neo-fight

now if i didnt know better i'd say you was following me around ha,, and i think you was supposed to suggest your favourite shows on this page tut tut,, more concerned with my antics :shocking:

i thought of another show i watch which i am obsessed with,, "Scrubs" i will just stress here i dont watch TV at all, but i do watch 3 shows.. grrr stupid addiction ...

also who are 'PlayLinc', i havent come across them.. would u like me to actually spam them lol

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
It's pretty late here and everyone else is sleeping so yeah, I guess you could say I'm stalking you. But I live like 8,000 miles aways so...

Playlinc.:

We have had 2 guys register here to tell us about their "wonderful", "revolutionary", "amazing", "award winning" new in-game IM service. Which really is pretty gay. I really don't mind people promoting their site, but it's when they post once and never come back that bothers me. I mean if you're gonna sell something atleast stick around to follow up with people questions.

If they had a forum, I'd say YES spam the ever loving shit out of them. But the don't. Here is their link: playlinc (dot) com I don't want to do them any favors by back linking to their site.

But seriously man stick around here for a few days, and you will see were all pretty cool here.

Stream:

N

neo-fight

well the way i figure it is dont spam,, i mean advertise and stick around.. dont bail. and to show i am legit feel free to put a link on my site.. preferably in the clan introduction page,, ;)

i like the idea of putting the dot so not to backlink,, that clever. i will remember that. am not a muppet but new things or little things like that impress ha

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I couldnt find a clan intro part of your site. is that the same part in the forum as Member Introductions? Cuz I posted an into there. :)

Stream:

N

neo-fight

its close enough mate, ur linked now ha :rofl4: think it should have been lower, but i dont mind..

laters gav