• Total voters
Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Here you can vote for your favorite animated series. If you don't see your favorite show above, it's cuz your favorite show sucks and is probably some plotless, boring, japanimation, mess of a tv show that no one can understand.

This poll will allow you to choose up to 2 shows.

I voted for Futurama cuz I can relate to Fry, and I voted for South Park cuz it's makes me laugh the most and always has a interesting message worked into it.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Shit I didnt know i could choose 2
I Voted Simpsons Cuzz watching it makes me feel young again being it was created when i was just a lad

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I grew up with the simpsons and homer makes me laugh the most. All the shows are great but the simpsons own. Note:I'm too impatient to read that we could vote twice

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I voted for Simpsons and Futurama. Simpsons mostly for the older episodes as I was growing up...and now that I see them again, they're hilarious (maybe I couldn't comprehend when I was a young'n)

Futurama is a series I got into recently (maybe 2 years ago) when I got DirecTV, so I tuned into adult swim and I got hooked. For some reason, when it premiered on FOX a long time ago, I didn't understand the show, and it wasn't very funny...

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i watched Futurama since it came out.. sadly they got cancelled by FOX.

if you watch the entire series it's just great cus everything links.. like every character and everything. sorta like the simpsons, which is the same creator(s).. i only vote Futurama, didnt know i could vote 2 times, id vote for either Simpsons or Family Guy.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I voted Futurama because it makes me laugh out loud.

I love South Park because there is a lot of Colorado humor and I have been watching since season 1.

Simpsons was perfect for a long time, but I cant stand the new episodes.

Gotta love Family Guy, so funny.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
wow, im suprised south park didnt get more love...hmm very interesting.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I do enjoy South Park, but it's never a show that I'm aching to watch. If it happens to be on when nothing else is on, I flip to it. I don't have anything against it; I guess I just watch too much TV as it is. It's really funny and I like how there's pretty much a moral in every episode (or like Shadow said, an interesting message)