WHEN CAN YOU MAKE IT??????

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
FOR SOME reason GH decided to leave the league at the last second, so we had an odd number of teams and it wouldnt let us draft so i canceled our draft time. please follow the poll procedure again, as the draft will be next week.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
can only do sunday because i'll be back at school and out on friday and saturday nights....

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I am free more on Sunday than any other night ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Sorry guys I couldnt make the draft time so I deleted my team so it wouldnt take up a spot or any players, didnt think this would happen, hope I didnt ruin any plans

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Keep me posted if u still need another guy, I'm sure I can do it at about all those times

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Sorry guys I couldnt make the draft time so I deleted my team so it wouldnt take up a spot or any players, didnt think this would happen, hope I didnt ruin any plans
yeah you kind of did... lol. but its ok, i know you werent aware of the situation, but you cant draft with odd # of team, so u backed out and it went to 13 teams and it canceled our slot. i guess im making it this sunday @ 10:30.

also, dont freak out if it says u missed the draft, it made the draft tonight at 10:30 and i forgot to change it so only me, den, and blazer were there. GOOD THING THERE IS A DRAFT RESET BUTTON.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
sunday, 10:30 PM, last possible time. be there or set up good autopicks

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
wont be able to make it , just take me off the list...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
if you didnt make it, you have an autopicked team. not the end of the world