Fantasy Football 2012 Placements

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
4 out of 10 people from DM, including myself, were in this FF League and we are about to start playoffs.

Cpt = Captains Africans
RPN = Dallas Rules
Me = Sunday Swag
Cuban = Le Eagleville

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/standings?leagueId=333110&seasonId=2012

Anyone want an invite for next season? Better rules, teams, and it's going to be a 12 man league. Im kicking off Bigballastuds and babymakin.. they never did their lineup smh..me gusta

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Quick question: Who is the owner of Running up the Score?

Good job Cpt. Rpn c'mon man what happened

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
thats my dad. the other guys were family members and 1 friend. btw rpn dropped chris johnson 3rd week so his fault xD

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
My team went hard as shit this year lmao. I didnt realize there were other DM ppl in this league besides Bowser :O

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
you better hope i lose this week cpt cause im coming after you :D btw besides me i put my money on TD Bomb to win it all haha

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
To be fair, I drafted Vick and RG3 as my QBs, had to get Bradford when Vick went down. I actually started the year with a black kicker named Olindo Mare, but he got cut :eek:kay: so I took the next blackest kicker I could find: Seabass.

Decker is just a bench guy, my real WRs are Green and Blackmon.

And one more thing, Mr. Titans fan. Jared Cook would like a word with you about questioning his ethnicity:

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Current Matchup: Bye Week.
WAT? Why dont the playoffs start now?

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
id take morris over johnson any day, and i didnt roll over and just die, i tried for the W every week, to bad i only won twice, once against bowz and once against his dad, for me thats a victory, lol

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Current Matchup: Bye Week.
WAT? Why dont the playoffs start now?
they start this week. you and my dad have a bye because you were #1 and #2 seed. i wanted to have the week 17 off but it wouldve been too late to change it so playoffs start this week instead of last week

and rpn yeah some leagues just dont go well for us. at least you tried and thats what i like. next year its going to be more tough because its going to be 12 teams and ill be sure they actually fix their lineup haha