Embarrassing Black Ops 2 Fail

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
[YOUTUBE]ruP6l-VZJFY[/YOUTUBE]

Lets all pretend that this never happened, shall we? And even though yeah it was a fail on my part, it also demonstrates how poorly treyarch did with the Black Ops 2 Knifing system. Have you guys had any trouble with knifing?

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Damn they did you dirty! I don't think I've ever knifed someone in my short time played. I remember one dude was running around with his knife only and he was doing alright but this is a good example of a proper moment to rage lol

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
You have to be right on top of someone in order to knife them, which I like sometimes and dont others. I like it because the amount of times I've been panic knifed is way down, but I don't because it means I can't :p

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
no dude, that was nothing. i've seen my cousin rage this on this shit cuz he and another dude were at it for about 40 seconds tryna knife each other. they literally would run past each other and nobody was the wiser. shit was so hilarious that you could see other players stop and watch them. shit was histarical

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
It seems like the knifing in this game is so much worse than the other CODs. YES I am having trouble with it.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Yeah, and this was after I got the gold combat knife. You'd think that I used only that for 6 hours straight I'd hit one out of 5 knifes. It's just so different than in other CoDs. The lunge is little to none at all. In fact, every lunge that ive had is when the other person is crouched or prone and it lunges over the person.

Stream:

Shiftyyy-

Sergeant
Can't tell ya how many times I've got a 2 piece,then go for the third with my knife,instead of reloading,And the knife fails epicly...This is the only cod you'll ever hear me rage at.