ELDs xmas

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
well i awoke to a 36O an imeadiately started playin cod5 wen my homeboy came over 2 smoke a xmas blunt wit me and i had quit smokin cuz it was makin my heart beat fast .... neway i thaught about it and said wth wats a few tokes gona do...... so im like yea y not.... so we smoked n i was feelin right. then i got a sharp pain in my chest that wud make my left arm feel as if a vain was blocked off . so i felt like i had to keep movin in order to feel better walkin up and down the hall i felt like i wasgna die

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

sry but my psp wudnt let me type more.... but neway i did wat i could to keep movin ,walkin up n down the hall , in n out the shower n it ddnt stop so i spent xmas in da ER n dey ddnt tell me wat was wrong wit me and due 2 the symptoms it felt like a heart attack but idk but im never smokin weed again

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
damnit man dont smoke. i dont wanna loose a bro. but seriously dont do drugs... the MeTaLhEAd has been drug free 15 years and running.

once in a while some alkahol hits the spot though:biggrin:

Stream:

DM xTheocracy

Major General
Yea dude i quit that crap after my dad got me into programs, showing me what would happen
Hope you feel better

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Scary Eld :{|

Let this be a lesson to all off you younguns out there, dont do drugs or you will DIE!

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

weed was the only drug 4 me but not nomo the doctor said that ppl theez days put chemicals in weed so im bettr off growin my own plant

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
gdamn elder... i hope you learned your lesson. are you well enough to own on mohh1 with me??