Does mike vick suck?

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
well people say oh hes rusty blah blah blah. whos fault is that that he kills dogs?. i say he should be playing in the CFL hes a joke. running backwards doesn't gain yards.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. idk man. he has been doin terrible. and yea he is a dumass 4 wat he did but he has learned his lesson so u can lay of tht. i think this time nxt year he will b almost as good as he used to be. no chance of him starting this year tho..... unless Mcnab gets hurt badly

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
lol. idk man. he has been doin terrible. and yea he is a dumass 4 wat he did but he has learned his lesson so u can lay of tht. i think this time nxt year he will b almost as good as he used to be. no chance of him starting this year tho..... unless Mcnab gets hurt badly
I'll take this as "He's Garbage"

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. 4 right now YEA HE SUX MORE THAN REX GROSSMEN AND KYLE ORTON COMBINED!!!! atleast for now

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Mike Vick is a good quarterback... He hasn't played for over a year and a half. He's still a dangerous threat to the opposing team because of his skill and elusiveness. And lay off of the felon shit. He served his time..give him a break. He'll be a star in the league again once he gets back into football shape.

I would vote no he doesn't suck but, you made the gayest choices in the polls.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LOL so if u work a job outside the nfl and u get convicted of a felony and go to jail do u think you will get ur job back? Why should an NFL player who makes more than our president get special treatment

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. actually there has never been a prez tht doesnt make over a milli a year. but tht isnt wat the prez gets 4 being prez. he/she only gets 400,000 dollars a year. but like i said a prez is always a multi millioniar b4 he/she is prez

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

nope i have full intentions on posting so w8 wut team do u like agen the titans? wtf ok so they have this old ass fucker kerry collins playin as qb how old is he like 39 gtfo out of the league and u have vince young wut a joke hahah "i will win a superbowl and i will make the hall of fame" lmfao other then that lets c u have a good defense and no name recievers and a good RB in Chris Johnson now bak on topic for vick well ya its his fault but thats wut he grew up watching wen his dad did it and he saw his dad do and he thought it was ok so he did it and u say he killed like 100 dogs tits? ya try like 8 haha nice math wut are u in sped? and ya he suxs now so wens the last time he played 2 years ago? and idc if u post saying whos fault is that i already sed that so thing of anotha excuse and so w8 wut does he do wen u put him on a field and if he suxed so much y did defenses study the shit out of him oh w8 thats rite thee most electrfying person on the field but ya ur rite he still suxs wen the defense makes a gameplan all around that 1 player lol. also hes got a couple records in der like most rushing yards in 1 game and in 1 season so hows records going for the titans players? any know records? i think not. im not a fan of the eagles im a fan of mike vick since 2001 wen he came out of VA oh ya he still sucks wen he brings his team 2 the NFC Championship game and gets elected 2 the pro bowl 3x and competes in those activities at a qb stand point ya he needs 2 work on being a better pocket passer and accuracy but he has a arm and his very good on his feet once he unrusts so my question 2 u is. How does he sux wen i brought all that up? cuz he went 2 jail and killed dogs? nice reason ppl do it every day dont c them being hated by us no cuz they arent in the lime lite like vick was he was a superstar son. happy 2 post that

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
nope i have full intentions on posting so w8 wut team do u like agen the titans? wtf ok so they have this old ass fucker kerry collins playin as qb how old is he like 39 gtfo out of the league and u have vince young wut a joke hahah "i will win a superbowl and i will make the hall of fame" lmfao other then that lets c u have a good defense and no name recievers and a good RB in Chris Johnson now bak on topic for vick well ya its his fault but thats wut he grew up watching wen his dad did it and he saw his dad do and he thought it was ok so he did it and u say he killed like 100 dogs tits? ya try like 8 haha nice math wut are u in sped? and ya he suxs now so wens the last time he played 2 years ago? and idc if u post saying whos fault is that i already sed that so thing of anotha excuse and so w8 wut does he do wen u put him on a field and if he suxed so much y did defenses study the shit out of him oh w8 thats rite thee most electrfying person on the field but ya ur rite he still suxs wen the defense makes a gameplan all around that 1 player lol. also hes got a couple records in der like most rushing yards in 1 game and in 1 season so hows records going for the titans players? any know records? i think not. im not a fan of the eagles im a fan of mike vick since 2001 wen he came out of VA oh ya he still sucks wen he brings his team 2 the NFC Championship game and gets elected 2 the pro bowl 3x and competes in those activities at a qb stand point ya he needs 2 work on being a better pocket passer and accuracy but he has a arm and his very good on his feet once he unrusts so my question 2 u is. How does he sux wen i brought all that up? cuz he went 2 jail and killed dogs? nice reason ppl do it every day dont c them being hated by us no cuz they arent in the lime lite like vick was he was a superstar son. happy 2 post that
Lol perfect response con. :rearshock:

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

exactly im tired off these cunts like tits that just wanna talk shit cuz he went 2 jail and killed dogs

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

no let them hate cuz i will shit on every 1 of them. these scrubs like fealge only have wen i say he is rusty. they say "well whos fault is that" thats all he has wen i listed a bunch of reasons y he doesnt give me anotha reason y he sucks cuz he runs bakwards? well guess wut thats how gets rid of the defensive players that blitz him