DM vs iP (3v3)(War #5)

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
A short, exciting 3v3 vs iP. Bowz was not in the war at all but granted permission for the war. He just requested that I write a summary as the cost for doing so without hin. ;P

DM Roster
DM xH u n t
DM QuiKSh0t
DM 904 BEAST

iP Roster
iP Exodius
iP zEMPz iP
iP Kn0cKu0uT

Match Summary:

Round 1- Three man spread on the allies side. Spades went right, QS went middle, I went left. I picked up the flag and ran it back for a quick cap. We did this three times in a row without hassle except on the 2nd flag where they almost got the flag away from our base. Too bad they didn`t. DM WiNs Round 1, 3-0

Round 2- This time was a bit more difficult as we were on the Axis side and have a weapon disadvantage. We were able to manage a quick cap thanks to QS and the killing of enemy lines by Spades and myself. iP then managed a cap because of a few lucky headshots during our attempt to retrieve their flag, making the score 1-1. We embarrased them after that point, running up and down the field with their flag two times in the last two minutes to secure the `W`. DM WiNs Round 2, 3-1

*Notables:
- This win makes DM 4-1, and on a 3 game winning streak.
- This DM squad finished the match with an overall score record of 28-7, making it statistically our best game yet.
- ONLY 1 IP RECIEVED A KILL DURING THE WHOLE DURATION OF ROUND ONE.

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

haha yea.lets war MV tomorrow.And if we win,i mean when we win.i can definitely say DM is the most dominate clan in moh2,within such a short period of time.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I am DM Hunt3r and I just kicked iP ass. Enough said. :p

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Im DM Bowser, Commander of MoH:H2, and I shit on other clans