3v3:

iNSANE
Hunt
Spades
vs.
Oo iPod oO
iP zEMP iP
iP Legendary

Round 1: We started off as allies. It was a pretty easy round nothing special, i think they might have got one cap on us. DM wins 3-1(?)

Round 2: Easy ass round even though we were axis. i dont think they got a cap...yea so to all those people who say axis is unfair...guess what. DM 3-0

War 2:
iNSANE
Hunt
Spades
vs
iP

Round 1: We started as axis and got another 3-0 win with the sexy STG's. Laggy as fuck.

Round 2: Lag was actually so bad in this round it was ridiculous. They actually got off to a 2-0 start but we pulled it together and got 3 caps in a row. it was epic as shit.

GJ DM

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Good shit guys. sorry i had to leave. psp was acting up =\ but its working fine now

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Great job MOHH2 TEAM!!I guess this new set of MOHH2 team is great.Hoping to see that MOHH2 DM OGs vs The new generation of the DM MOHH2 Team, like what you said bowz :D

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Good Job everyone that 2nd round was intense, its like we all new we had to step it up, When spades was like mb and Hunt was like NP when they scored that 2nd flag. it was like it clicked in all of us at the same time, cuz we all stepped it up and capped 3 flags in a row, GFJ DM!

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
everyone on mohh2 keeps asking me who i am, DM x951RPNx and i say 951 and they say are you new? lmao i just say, yes i am, i am a noob!

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
hahaha new kids better read up on their mohh2 history then..