DM vs FL 12/22/07 RESULTS!!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
OK, this was a big one for the MOHH2 Crew. It was a 5v5 against the dastardly FL.

DM:
Lot
Marine
Medic
Cpt
and Blazer

FL:
Morb
Nick
Pwn 2 bad
Cyclone
VetofWar

Game 1: We played a great game and plain and simply won.

Game 2: The got out to a REALLY fast start (jumped the gun if you will) and scored 3 straight.

Game 3: They got 1 early, we tied it, took a 2-1 lead, and closed it out like Manny Corpus (Rockies).

Blazer was ridiculous, double digit positive scores shouldn't be scored against FL, he freaking owned.

Great job Lot, Blazer, Marine, Medic, and thanks to Buzzed for helping out and thanks to Legacy for being ready.

LET'S KEEP IT UP FELLAS!!!!!!! (TWSS)

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
BABANG! thats how its done. gj guys. i would like to point out that you didnt put a 5th FL on the list. lol.

Stream:

DM xE uS Ta cE

Founding Member
i no blazer u fucking owned..... GJ 2 CPt with his first MOHH2 WAR!!!!!thanxs for filling in Buzzed.. LOt great job AN MEDiC GJ hunting an getting the flag

GJ DM bros

Last edited:
Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
We did it again!!DM topped FL and we once again showed the world that DM is the best clan on moh2.Great Job Boyz...I think I am going to cry...LMAO!!!To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

Great job guys and great job LOT i knew when i recruited u u wouldnt let me down! another win for DM.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
This is a great squad we have for MOHH2, I can't wait until I get better!

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I'm with Batty on this one. You guys seriously make me wanna :crying: I cannot even begin to tell you!

Last edited: