DM v iP (MoH2)

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
Even tho you have no authority to make that call?
Considering that there is no DM MoH:H2 (officially) theres no color changing etc is there some needed? People try and recruit on MW2 PC and CS:S do they need permission for a game we arent technically in?

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
that has nothing to do with it wick, that arguement is weak, you gave tailz an assumption that he was practically leader, as seen in his first post. There`s no further explanition needed, even though you know how this clan is runned.

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

lol we slipped during the 2nd war,then stepped it up a level in the final round.

DM will be number 1 in no time :)

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
we lost in round 3 vs MV =/ no biggie tho i gotta unrust more. plus lag kinda killed us :( anyways this war wont stop us from becoming number 1. Step it up DM :D

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Yeah the flag was there at our base with no one around and lag didn't allow me to spawn when I would have been there in plenty of time if a normal spawn was allowed. The play lost us the war.. :/

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

we lost in round 3 vs MV =/ no biggie tho i gotta unrust more. plus lag kinda killed us :( anyways this war wont stop us from becoming number 1. Step it up DM :D
damn sorry bro...my anolog completely went that war...and i couldnt continue..was trip any help?