DM March Madness Group?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Anyone interested in getting in a group on espn.com and pitting our brackets against each other? If you are going to be filling them out anyway, might as well get in on a bit of friendly competition.

Anyway, let me know if there is any interest and we can set it up.

THE MADNESS STARTS PRETTY SOON!

Stream:

P

PI Con

Anyone interested in getting in a group on espn.com and pitting our brackets against each other? If you are going to be filling them out anyway, might as well get in on a bit of friendly competition.

Anyway, let me know if there is any interest and we can set it up.

THE MADNESS STARTS PRETTY SOON!
I made a bracket today, #SwagDaddy

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
filled out my bracket yesterday. just tell me what to do and I'm in.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
fill me in wats this bout #RealTalk
There's this thing called a bracket (like any other tourney) and u fill out what u think is gonna be the result of each individual matchup. Pretty fun to say I told ya so after u win. Idk we going prize pool, but that's the concept. Just to see who is the smartest (or luckiest) picker.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Ok I created a group. Looks like I can only invite ppl via email so wither post your email in the thread or pm me. Im ok with multiple entries if you guys are. If not we can restrict it to 1 idgaf.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Using my admin hax I sent emails out to the email associated with your DM account. If you need it sent to a different address, lemme know.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Wow I thought Cal was going to win at least the play-in, if not one more round... they got rocked. Looks like it might be a rough tourney for my bracket lol.

I'm headed to Albuquerque to cheer on Colorado on Thursday night. Watch it on TruTV or gtfo.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I joined it. Tar Heels all day.

also, CPT i see that you have Michigan in your elite 8... lmao

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Thanks to everyone who joined, we have a reasonably sized group competing now!

I went to Albuquerque for the 2nd and 3rd rounds and saw the following games live: South Dakota St/Baylor, Colorado/UNLV, Vandy/Wisc, Colorado/Baylor.

It was amazing to finally see CU in the tourney after being a fan through such tough times and the snub last year. Tough loss to Baylor tho, really wanted to beat them (they HATE Colorado for leaving the Big12 and almost destroying the conference lmao)

Some crazy upsets early on have this year's bracket in shambles for most lol but it will be interesting to see who comes out on top.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
knight I saw you are in like top 98% lol good job. This year is so crazy, so much red, even on the very best brackets.