Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Hi Demons

We are now officially a multi-game clan. Today we have expanded into SOCOM FTB 1 and 2. I'm sure this no secret to you because 15 DM's voted in favor of expansion.

SOCOM is a great game. With a ton of people (around 5,000) online at a time playing it. We will exercise caution with recruitment, just like we have done with MOH.

So if you're in another SOCOM clan and you're reading this... it's time to start sweating. Because we're coming for your ass!

Stream:

D

DM Rainx

if i have fire team bravo 1 can i play with kids that have 2?

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
Hi Demons

We are now officially a multi-game clan. Today we have expanded into SOCOM FTB 1 and 2. I'm sure this no secret to you because 15 DM's voted in favor of expansion.

SOCOM is a great game. With a ton of people (around 5,000) online at a time playing it. We will exercise caution with recruitment, just like we have done with MOH.

So if you're in another SOCOM clan and you're reading this... it's time to start sweating. Because we're coming for your ass!
On the contrary Shadow, you had better watch your behind. Because its gonna get shot full of bullets by me! lol See ya later man