DM Clan Video REMASTERED

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Damn this one got the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up. Nice work bro. I can totally see PLAction saying "you want some of this?!" LOL

Great Vid!

Stream:

X

xTyPhoOnx

that....was.....spectacular. ure best one so far......probably cuz i was in it?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
HAHA...love it...without a doubt...fit errWUN well that was in it..escpailly the few DM members...LoL...man you got a knack for these things.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
holy crap......................... that was awesome! but who was the person playing?

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
that would be me, i'm the first person shooter in my dm clan videos. cause i made it lol

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
ok... but how did you get them to say all that stuff?? and they actully said the members names....

Stream:

H

Halifax

dude when the hell is the movie with me coming out??????? good work!

Stream:

D

DM Rainx

HAHA NICE WORK BRO!!!! that was really fuckin tight! i think that was ur best one yet by FAR!!!!!! yeah it was really effing sweet. maybe i can be in one!? hahaha NICE WORK!

Stream:

D

DM Rainx

Nice!

:thumbup(1): :thumbup(1): :thumbup(1): :thumbup(1): HAHA NICE WORK BRO!!!! that was really fuckin tight! i think that was ur best one yet by FAR!!!!!! yeah it was really effing sweet. maybe i can be in one!? hahaha NICE WORK!

Stream:

Half Of A Soldier

Sergeant Major
ENCORE!! I WANT MORE!! Take This Scum! I think you screwed up though, i get hit by a rocket, and i go AWW!!! and then when Shadow gets hit i yell SHADOW! But i love this, make a new one, upload it to somewhere where you can have a longer video then 10 minutes, i want to see this into a 1 hour video, and then advertise our clan online. I would like it.

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
this movie is the trailer of the new game coming out this year for PS3 called, KILLZONE. that game owned on ps2 and psp. u gotta get this game. Best FPS and 3rdPS for ps2 and psp