DM/AR alliance

Stream:

H

Halifax

i am in the AR clan and there pretty good and they are rising quick. i was wondering if DM would want to make and alliance with AR? there good and will help u in wars. messgae there leader ARQuickiller.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Tf and DM r a strong + tight alliance.......hav the AR leader com and talk to us

Stream:

D

DM KingHost

You can't be in two clans at a time. Choose either AR or DM. Besides, QuicKiller comes from AR, he said he was the old leader and founder.

Stream:

H

Halifax

im in DM he was the old leader but since he joined DM he passed it down to AR dead.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Ummm yeah...to make any kind of allaince solid your going to have to talk with me action or morbd.

Stream:

H

Halifax

they dont have that many people in there clan. maybe we could form an alliance with crips?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Fuck No!!!!!!! I Refuse To Form Any Kind Of Allaince With Them!!!!! They Are Shyt And Shouldn't Even Be A Thought In The Factor Of Allying With Dm!!! Dont Even Fucking Bring Them Names Around Here Unless We Warring Them

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

Whenever I see ARquickkill he always says shit about DM. I don't know why we would ever want to be allies with them. Lol sorry to use their name royal

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Whenever I see ARquickkill he always says shit about DM. I don't know why we would ever want to be allies with them. Lol sorry to use their name royal
lmfao no idea why i stopped hahah jk and yes ik this thread is older then some of you here lol