Demon Luvr

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Yep I joined this site too......4 shits & giggles again....and to help out my Demon Brethren. Still doesn't mean I'll won't hesitate take any of ya down in death-match though...lol...jk!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Welcome to the Forum even if just for shits and giggles.

Stream:

H

hgsdjhgsrghrog

lol i whant to make a request to join dm my main is ranke 50 brianslayers my other i really use is sgtslayah

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I don't see any reason why you couldn't join DM. I have no quarrels with you...or any other R4W member for that matter. Welcome to the forums bro'...just stay active on site and talk to other DM's with respect and we will show you respect.....and you'll become a DM in no time!!!....perhaps even an officer, but you need to be sponsored by another DM officer and have a deathmatch with officer.

just stay active!! :thumbup(1): :thumbup(1):

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
if u do need a sponsor.....I will sponsor you....I've had DM's with you before.......you're definitely good enough to be in DM. Just don't prove me WRONG!!! :furious:

BTW - why leave R4W?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I was ranked 8th...then got a xbox360 for xmas....then my rank fell to 30th...but i still went through the probation period to become a DM.

like i said...u can create a DM account in MOH. But as a general rule for EVERYONE joining DM...you will be on probation(week?).....this is ONLY temporary.....and as i said before if you treat other DM's with respect you will be treated with respect and become a DM member very soon and will be able to view ALL the forums.

Welcome to DM :thumbup(1): :thumbup(1):

Stream:

B

Brianslayer2

hmm..1st of im brianslayer3 and STOP fuckin posing Dm slayah. he probably sux if he has 2 pose 2 get in

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I don't know but I know how good brainslayer is and I'm bout to play Slayah and I'll see who's who and whos fake.

Stream:

I

Ibhkjk

DM Slaya - I sweat to god if your Bslaya im gunna kick your ass!!! :)

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
lol yea luvr I was wondering if you'd catch on. The real bslaya goes by brianslayer3.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
now i know....that little fuckin pecker-head lyin' punk bitch better not show his ugly ass around here....:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

BTW - Draco...welcome to the forums....about time you show up here!!

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Thanks man, I would've been here long ago but I forgot the link. Do you still post on EA forums? I quit because it got too nooby for me.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
yeah kept seeing the same replies & threads from months ago when we originally posted them.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
now i know....that little fuckin pecker-head lyin' punk bitch better not show his ugly ass around here....:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

BTW - Draco...welcome to the forums....about time you show up here!!
HAHAHAHA pecker-head