DeMon Gaming Twitter and YT Channel!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Well guys, Toon L4W DR and myself have all been working on many things that we think will improve DM. Show some support! Go follow DM on twitter! If you don't have a twitter account, make one! It is quick/easy/free. Same thing as for the new Youtube channel! Go subscribe. We only have the one video up right this second, but the pace will be quickening all week. More videos and more fun.

If any of you have a video you would like on the channel, don't be afraid to ask. I want the channel to be representative of EVERYONE in DM. It doesn't always have to be a gameplay or something like that, if you have something else you would like us to put up just friggin ask :)

Any one here thinking they would like to find a good way to get more involved, just pick up a game and play. If you play 360 and COD, post saying you need an invite to the Elite roster. If you have not already registered with Elite, it is FREE! And a very easy way to get involved! Once you register and get on the roster, that is it! And it does make a difference! Shows we aren't just a few players....we are many.

If you want to get active and competitive, talk to us. I want to help you. Whether you have trouble figuring out how the gamebattles website works, or if you need help recruiting, or even if you need help playing. There are tricks that can help!

If you do not know where links to the Twitter, YT Channel, and COD Elite roster are, they are at the bottom of the homepage here. All three are listed right under the forums.

FEEDBACK: We want it. The goods and the bads. Please stay constructive. Don't just point out flaws, help find solutions.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
I suggest whoever is running the Twitter keeps the personal stuff out of it. JS, makes it look more "profeshunuhl"