CS:GO

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
I got it for xbox. I heard the match making is broken right now I will report back.

Does anyone know if they will have any competitive for CS: Go? Could be some fun.

Also for all the PC people (myself included) Don't say CS Go is way better on PC blah blah blah. We all know its a PC game and its way better on PC. Like Minecraft. I got it to maybe get some competition in the clan and play with people. kthanks.

-:Toon:

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I heard about it. Looks like fun. I'm assuming it's an XBL Marketplace game?

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Its an Xbox Arcade game. And for the price of 1200 Microsoft Points ($15) it's really good. Just a basic shooting game with no flaws besides the matchmaking at the moment.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Hopefully there will be GBs?

The xbox version was ruined for me because I have only ever played CS on PC. Its really bad lol.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
well then I will just edit mine. :alone:

Last edited:
Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
First i would like to say...TRY IT. Download the trial, if you dont like it after 30 min...dont buy it. It is as simple as that...although i think you will end up enjoying it, espeically for $15.

I have been playing this game a ton with Forb, OJ, and a couple of people we met in game. So far, i have to say i am enjoying it alot. It reminds me alot of mohh1....really simple, basic and actually takes a bit of skill and thought. So far I have noticed no real lag...which is a big plus. If you are shooting an enemy and blood is splattering, then you know that you are hitting him. As simple as that.

Quickscoping is a fucking BLAST. I highly reccomend that if you have played COD alot and have done quickscopeing in that, then you should just switch the zoom from the default click in of the right analog, to the L trigger, and switch crouch to the click in the right analog. Helped me out a ton, makes it feel alot more natural as it is what i am used to from COD. It is alot harder to QS in CS than in COD though, so be patient. I would also reccomend you practice doing it a few games in an offline lobby with Harmless bots.

I like the hostage game type the most, just because it is different from the bomb game type with is essentially SnD.

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xbox360/counter-strike-global-offensive/team/apex

The one player we met in game who is VERY good at this game is "ThoHell". He played CS back in the day and told us he also was a major role in a top page team for RainbowSix Vegas for xbox360 years ago. His skill in game seems to back up everything he has said, he also has some pretty good friends. Once we start filling up the team, we will do matches and go from there. I am making OJ and account so he can play with us, and we are waiting on a couple of Hell's friends to join the team as well. Any of you guys are welcome to join, i know you have been playing a bit Vik.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Glad to see you're reppin DM.
I am not the leader and the game has only been out for less than a week so we have only done pubs.....i dont really wana rep DM and then get my ass handed to me in gb matches.

Also, what are you reppin DM in again?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Understandable.

GW2(PC), CoD4 (PC), Black Ops (360), CS GO (PC), Minecraft (PC).

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Oh word, didn't know you played competitive ladders in all those games.....

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Black Ops and CoD4 Competitive is redic. CoD4 PC Star Wars mod is epiccccccc

and there is no competitive for GW2. Just nerdy guilds :D

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Considering getting GW2....but not sure. A lot of games i want are coming out soon. I hope you guys do well in it, looks like a well made game

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Guild Wars 2, best MMO ever made. We have 15 guild members and counting. Buy the damn game! There's no monthly fee.