Cpt for Rick Asthley AKA Rick Rolled For Halloween

Stream:

Console: Headset:
Anywun how knows the great Cpt. would agree that Cpt, would make the best Rick Ashtley impersonator for halloween. Clutch came up with this great Idea, and told him to walk around with speakers in his pocket, and play this song [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI[/ame] . I said he should have the words " You have just been Rick Rolled By: DM Cpt Reilly " on his back as he walks away. and Major video, for this occasion. Total Props to Clutch! For anywun who agrees, that Cpt should give the gorilla suit back and do this vote: Aye

1- AYE ::blunt

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Wow I can't really say no to a thread with 10 responses!

I have small speaker that dish out a pretty good volume, I figure I can wear them around my neck, I have my iPod, and I can put that song on it tonight, I have a black turtle neck, I NEED A TRENCH COAT NAO THO!

The pre-Halloween party is tomorrow so I gotta get my shit together asap.

The only thing I'm worried about is ppl not getting it. Im gonna be like "Get it?!?! I'm Rick Astley! You know... 'lol you got rick rolled!' Nothin?"

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Ok so I went to this pre-Halloween party on Thursday night. I couldn't find a trench coat before the party so I just went with Indiana Jones because the ladies can't resist the whip. It was hella fun, but I felt bad bc I let yall down, BUT! The real halloween is coming up so I'll try to do the costume for that.

PS - I won a game of strip pong against these 2 HOT girls, EPIC WIN!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I didn't get any pics of the game itself lmao but other ppl might have other pics from the party, so if I find any, I'll put em up on here.