CPG MoHH2 3v3 Tourney

Stream:

T

True

Please visit CPG site (i cant post links..)

Please refer to that site ^, You must reply to that topic to get in. Including your team members.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
omg doggy why do you come here? No one gives a fuck about you or your shitty clan forum. Are you back on Mohh2 because you wont face me on 360? hmmm? 1v1??!?!?!??!!?!?

Stream:

T

True

Of course he sucks without his hacks on 360

Yeah, since my GB rank is 10x > All of MV combined. I never hacked on FTB3. all five times i got called i made a video EVERY TIME. Including 8 gamesaves checks if i can remember right? Also u got called 3x and it was always "...i can't find my camera". GTFO kid.

Stream:

T

True

Yo smart kid, i was obviously talking about the XBOX360 TEAM. Sad that you have to grab that from the PS3 team.

Also, we're 2*0 now. So you can shove the comparing of records up ur ass.

Stream:

MV AdiidaSs

Sergeant
Yo smart kid, i was obviously talking about the XBOX360 TEAM. Sad that you have to grab that from the PS3 team.

Also, we're 2*0 now. So you can shove the comparing of records up ur ass.
Well you said it was 10x of ALL MV combined, so I was basing it off your guidlines. And let's see your gb team vs DM. I mean we can scrape you without even trying and we lost to DM. I wanna see your team be DM

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Yeah, since my GB rank is 10x > All of MV combined. I never hacked on FTB3. all five times i got called i made a video EVERY TIME. Including 8 gamesaves checks if i can remember right? Also u got called 3x and it was always "...i can't find my camera". GTFO kid.

Most obviously you can find a way to pull out your memory card and put another one in so nite or doesn't show duhhh get outa here kid I only got called 1 time and that wa before I even knew I needed to have a camera I don pay attention to the shitty awl rules lmfao get outa here yo

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Stop ignoring me and 1v1 you pussy
LOL. It scares him too muchXD. Doggy, cmon man. Its only 1 round for Wick, dont be that scared.
___
Anyways, Your CPG failed anyway, Good luck on making a site like GB or MLG.PSP is dead. Go wait for NGP. I cant wait to see you going on our site and saying we suck and you beat us in a NGP game. Thats what you do but you cant even do a 1v1 against wick lololol.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
can some1 tell me if u can use mouse and keyboard as a controller on ps3?