Addict
Console: Headset:
I'm waiting with breathless anticipation. lol

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
Will here it is the coming soon is here! HEre is the 1st trailer of the COMING SOON SUPRISE!! ENJOY :D:D

[googlevideo]7314831582212096979[/googlevideo]

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I FUCKING LOVE IT! Did everyone else see my name? I feel so special. Thanks man!

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
ALRIGHT! here is the 2nd trailer ENJOY!!!!!!!! :D:D

[googlevideo]8744785878392028909[/googlevideo]

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
FUCKING AWSOME!!!! This one even gave me goose bumps! Rock on! You have found your calling in life.

Stream:

F

FAKE PLA

Ok everythnig grat but you mess up Demon whit the names in the first trailer you forget about me Sniper Senshi and all others DMs that wasnt nice i fell be :p

Justk iding but next time thing about others who just joined i dont need that so give the new one a boost so they can call them salf DM and be proud of it

And you are sick whit this all videos maybe time to chage backround i know you love DB but thers are all kind of anime maybe you shoud het evrone a main character form all difrents anime that wood be nice cantac me and we can think about it together watche almost all anime ther are :D

Stream:

S

Shadows Girl

hey DK...nice trailers so far. i must agree with DM Plaction though...i noticed too that you forgot some names. but its cool cuz i know they're just like a "rough" draft of your big surprise. and their names (other DM's) arent in all of the videos. So you might have to make some adjustments. and yes i like the idea of having each member like a different character or something, DB is cool..but i'm sure there are many other animes too. but ya, looks cool. keep up the good work.

P.S. thank you for my one liner in the first trailer. heheehehe. i felt special.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Hell yeah son I loved that ish!!!

Damn keep it up.

How come I didn't have that many lines...

HAHA just kidding, I'm guessing that WUN was dedicated to Morb...

Anyway it was off the wall.

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
Will here it is ya Part 1 of the suprise

[googlevideo]895156602678074277[/googlevideo]

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Really cool man. I liked where you added in "ewwww that's gross" when that guy was licking his lips.

Nice and long too, it was like watching a show.

Plus making me looking like Yoda as a nice touch..

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
ALRIGHT!!! Here is PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[googlevideo]-3003068354688277523&hl=en[/googlevideo]

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Man my net is acting stupid. I saw the first half and really liked it but couldnt enjoy. I will have to check it in a few hours when the broadband hogs get off my cable line.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
dude,u rule DemonKing....thx for includeing me in your videos and useing me so much....thx alot bro......and......um.......OW....those blows were painful lol........i am not a coward lik tht tho......nor am i such a weak opponent to u:furious: :diablo: :furious: