Colts story....

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
Console: Headset:
guys i just think cuting me is bullsht, yes it it true that i gave my mohh acc to morb so he could go in a scrim with yall 1 last time, that was morb who got on my acc... he asked to war on my mohh acc, i was not in the war vs DM 6vs6... i was on site the whole time waiting to see who won.... im not in FL i never have been... im not BMW Kemp, i was BMW Idiot.... I FCKING HATE KEMP HE IS A GAY FCKING NUB WHO HAX!!!!!!!!!!!cho you should trust me i have done alot for the mohh2 part of the clan....also i could have joined FL i was asked to join when morbid was still in DM, so i have had the chance to quit and be FL but i chose to stay for a reason, then i retired and morbid quit to make FL, ik some of yall think i still talk to him wayyyyy to much, but that is just bc he was one of my best friends in DM... yall may think that this whole thread is BULLSHIT but it is the truth.... so as always

DM4L COLt 45
DM4L!!!!!!!!!!....

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Im not trying to be an ass but i still dont think you shouldn't of let Morb use your account

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
i thought he wanted to rejoin so i was just helping him out

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i get it colt u wanted to get morb bak but hey i do to i want the other guys to b bak as well but it caused 2 much trouble i would hav prob done tht to but hey i dont hav the game and plus i feel wat u mean

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
has he been using your site account? thank you for telling the truth, lets think about our decision guys. colt i feel like you dont like being here....

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
Colt is a loyal guy just let him back in... But Colt if u ever let morb use any of ur accs again I will be disappointed in u and this doesnt just go for mohh... u kno wat i mean so just dont man... Just let colt back in! If he does this BS again then cut him but just give him another chance.

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
guys i want back in but he was on my site acc 1 time, and that was to look at the OD war thing.... i want back into DM if yall wont mind

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
dude crank i want to rejoin but now that every1 hates me its going to be hard

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
just so yall know, GH deleted 3 of my mohh accs, i changed my sited acc pw

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Coltt, idk why you keep saying DM4L but yet yer not DM? not trying to be an ass, and in my opinion you wornt even doing anything in DM excpet you were light green and you just sat on the chat and talk to ppl, you can still do that but your blue.. thats the only difference.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yes, IK but i mean recently, for all the time ive been here(1 month and a half) he's just sat on the site as ''retired''.

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
yea ive been retired for 4 months now, and the reason i was light green was bc i wasnt in DM long enough to be dark red

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
well i dont really know colt personally, when he was on mohh1 he sucked (no offense dude) but he still sounded like a loyal and cool guy (like me:biggrin:) and i vote let colt back in, he didnt do anything unforgivable, we are all human and he just wanted to help out his freind.

Stream:

DM Colt

DM's Noob
metal i did sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IK I WAS HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!