COD 5 360 CLAN LOOK!!!

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Okay, I know im not the commander for this game, but we really need to step things up. First of all, it would be helpful to post when you will definitley be unable to practice or have a GB. Example:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mondays: 6:00-8:00 PM (EST) Soccer Practice
Wednesdays: 6:00-8:00 PM (EST) Soccer Practice
Fridays: 6:30-7:30 PM (EST) Soccer Practice
*NOTICE* THESE TIMES WILL CHANGE
Sunday 3/1/09: 2:00-5:00 PM (EST) Soccer Game
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And of course my bedtime :biggrin: is 11:30 PM (EST)

Knowing these dates and times will help in scheduling practices.

In my opinion, we should have practices on Tuesday's, Thursday's, Friday's, Saturday's, and Sunday's from 8:00-10:00 PM (EST). It should include tactics, scrimmaging, and playing online games. We need to play every game together as though it is our last forever and as though it's a real Gamebattles.

I don't know what Eustace or PK thinks, but I believe we should be practicing more than just on Friday's and Saturday's. I want to really get in good shape for the spring ladder so we can start off strong. My hope is to have 1-5 Gamebattles per week, and even though that sounds like a lot, that's what is going to get us better and possibly get into tournaments. Please, tell me your input and if this sounds like a good idea.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
true, which is y im trying to get ppl to get on

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
even i showed up nd im not dm on cod5 lol. im lookin for a tryout tho :)

Stream:

D

DM JuStY

can i try out for CoD5 on 360? im level 63 in 2 nd a half weeks =]

my gamertag is kNiiCkS 718

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
well this is why u brought me in correct? atleast thats why i wanted to join and have been buggin use to play lol i felt like i was annoying you guys, but anyway yeah i definately agree with this. Hell theres even time to get in the top 64 for winter if we try hard. that being said guys, if u got cell phones and are on for gamebattles, and need me on but im not, just text me, if u want my number ill pm it to you. i can be on everyday around 10:30 at night EST. except tuesdays, all day. and weekends morning.