Canada Question Results!!

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Here are the results to the question.

The Correct Answer was Zero, but what I wanted was what Canada does have.

We have 10 Provinces and 3 Territories:

British Colombia
Alberta (meat and MG live)
Saskatchewan (correct spelling)
Manitoba
Ontario (I live)
Quebec (French)
New Brunswick
Nova Scotia
Prince Edward Island (P.E.I)
Newfoundland/Labrador

Territories:
Nunavut
North West Territories
Yukon

That was the right answer … Heres what some ppl said :p. Plz don’t laugh at bat

Btmn:

Plz ignore my spelling sorry.Ontario,quebec,monterall,winnepeg,autowaa,ca lergia, I think that its.

Hova:

Canada Has Zero States. but 6 Provinces. i think? i betcha Feagle will get it wrong

Feagle (he was very good at knowing where everything was but couldn’t actually get the name :p

canada has 0 states :) it has like 2 territories and like 9 providances, Alberta, saskatuan, ontario , quebeque, british columbia, newfoundland, that thing right bellow nerfoundland, and whaterevr is to the left of onterio. ykon and northwestern terriotry. yay geographic skill

Cpt.

states, instead they have provinces and territories right?

And CONGRATS on commander! It has like 7 provinces right?

Andy

0 states canada has provinces!!

Dman

He cheated in his answer :D. Then he said that we have 8 provinces… or maybe 9… or maybe 11234,324,23434,24?!

Meat

He laughed and said he was too lazy to tell me what I already should know

Morb

Said he thinks Canadians live in Canada

Royal

Finnally realized whats hovering over top of him

Theres every1’s answers. On Rick Mercers report he went around NY City and asked random ppl and he got answers worse then Btmn’s (no offence bat). Its good to see that some of you either know something about your neighbours to the North. Good Job…. Most of you xD

P.S Feag was the closest... lmao hova:mmlsmiley:

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
OH WHAT NOW? u all better love me, and yea lmao hova never doubt me. btw ivbe never even hurd of Prince Edward Island (P.E.I) where is it?

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
OH WHAT NOW? u all better love me, and yea lmao hova never doubt me. btw ivbe never even hurd of Prince Edward Island (P.E.I) where is it?

P.E.I. is our Idaho, cept its an Island. Anyways, its the Pototoe capital of Canada. Congrats on every1 who didnt cheat.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
thats gay they have all equal sized providances then all of a suden you go right and newfoundland new brunswick p.e.i. and nova scotia are all like 1 square mile. that whole area ahouls be 1 providance.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
thats gay they have all equal sized providances then all of a suden you go right and newfoundland new brunswick p.e.i. and nova scotia are all like 1 square mile. that whole area ahouls be 1 providance.

Nunavut is larger the Europe, and Ontario is like your whole eatern time zone. P.E.I is almost the size of massachusetts
And its province not providance

Last edited:
Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Thanks for showing off your country's masculinity....I feel so small now:fear2:

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I totally miss read the question.I thought Fantin wanted us to name the providences of Canada...I know that Canada doesn't have states,America is the only wun in the world with states...I think lmao...Man i must of know loooked like a totall idiot...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Btw bat

Ontario,-- right
quebec,--- right
monterall,--- capital of quebec. Spelled Montréal
winnepeg, Capital of Manitoba
autowaa,-- Ottawa.............. Capital of Canada
ca lergia--- Calgary!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite hockey teams home town, the Flames. Just a Major City in Alberta

:mmlsmiley:

and its Province... not prividence

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
The question was how many states... I said 0, I was right, I win... along with like 4 others that said the same thing...

:annoyed::annoyed::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I was first to be right sayin that there were 0 but then i went back and googled it

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
idc hova u did to so ur not any smarter than me... and i pwn u at chess. me 1 you 0