#GamingNews Call of Duty Zombies Presentation Coming Wednesday

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Call of Duty developer Treyarch Studios on Monday released the image above through Twitter and Facebook, hyping up its talk at the annual D.I.C.E. Summit in Las Vegas this Wednesday.
During this presentation, titled "Treyarch's Zombies: Following the Fun to Win Hearts...and Brains," studio head Mark Lamia will go into depth about the development process behind the popular game mode.
Treyarch, of course, created the Zombies mode for Call of Duty in 2008's Call of Duty: World at War. Other Activision studios have since iterated on the idea, the latest example of which is Exo Zombies in last year's Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Could Treyarch be gearing up to show off the next version of Call of Duty Zombies? Not likely, as Activision typically announces new Call of Duty games in May, not February. Lamia may tease some information about his studio's current project--and we'll have that information for you as it's announced.

The event will be streamed live. Check back soon for more about how you can tune in.
D.I.C.E. will also play host to the D.I.C.E. Awards, with Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and Destiny among the contenders for overall Game of the Year. We'll have a list of winners compiled after the awards show wraps up Thursday evening.
Countdown to Zero Hour. Stay tuned for livestream info regarding Wednesday’s presentation. #DICE #Zombies pic.twitter.com/fgabgCzTeO
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) February 2, 2015

More...