Call of Duty World at War Zombies for the Ipod/iphone

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hey guys! Well all of you that know me know Ive been busy with my marriage and college and I just recently had a baby girl. I finally took time out to buy a game for my iPod and yes it's call of duty. It's a great game and it better be for 10 bucks. Now of course it's not like the major consoles but it's great on it's own terms and it has WiFi connection. DoeS any body plan on getting this? If so let me know and I'll talk toRoyal about leading a clan.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
DRACO! Man I hate it when I miss old members like you when you're here. I don't have an iPod or iPhone so no I won't be getting it, I just got Modern Warfare 2 like a lot of the guys here so we've all been playin that. Would be great to see you on while I'm hrtr sometime soon and have a lil chat bro. Good luck to ya and your family.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Dude I miss you too. I'm actually suppose to be getting a 360 and the new psp for Christmas but I'm going to need a few hours to warm up to it.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
DrAcO! Its SiGmA :)

Hope you do get a 360, thats where most of us are at now.
How are you gonna lead a team for a PsP if you can't face other people lol?

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
hey! Im getting a whole new psp. and my wife said shes buying a 360 but i just wanna play something.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
HEY KITTY! Dude text me asap 618 365 1117. ill know its you but dude do you still play psp?

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Hey guys! Well all of you that know me know Ive been busy with my marriage and college and I just recently had a baby girl. I finally took time out to buy a game for my iPod and yes it's call of duty. It's a great game and it better be for 10 bucks. Now of course it's not like the major consoles but it's great on it's own terms and it has WiFi connection. DoeS any body plan on getting this? If so let me know and I'll talk toRoyal about leading a clan.
dude i got it (pirating ftw :D). theres no competitive modes, so we can't vs other clans or anything. sorreh

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
lol a psp guy i like you :D sup im a rr commander, kinda since i havent been able to get on in 2 months...so im ftb2 enlisted atm lol but yeah hello