Call of Duty coming updates 1.06+

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
These details and more have emerged about what Treyarch have planned for Black Ops with regards to future gameplay updates (version 1.06 and beyond). The full post from David Vonderhaar can be found below or on the official forum thread.

I had hoped by this time in the game life-cycle we would be engaged in a series of constructive debates about the game tuning. Tweaking a few things one way or the other.

These are*some*of the*key*things on our minds. The ones in bold are done already as of Jan 5th.

We think the AK74U grip variant re-center speed is too quick. Although the tuning in line with other grip variant weapons, the gun itself has a very perfectible kick and other attributes or attachments that make it a popular weapon to use. We have slightly de-tuned the AK74u grip for version 1.06.

We are considering giving full kill credit to the guy who drops someone in Second Chance and Assist credit for someone who finishes them off. We are also considering allowing you to only be revived one time. We are even considering increasing the revive time.
- Forum users like to complain about the “invulnerability period” when someone is dropping. I went through the script over and over again. At least in script, nothing like this exists. Forum user also complain about someone can knife or use a primary when dropping. We are investigating.

We are evaluating the RC-XD minimum and maximum damage and damage radius and it’s movement speed. Changing the kill requirement isn’t feasible at this time.

We are largely okay with the sniper rifle and knife tuning at this time. No changes are currently planned for either of these for version 1.06.

David ‘Vahn’ Vonderhaar
http://www.codblackopsblog.com/black-ops-future-gameplay-updates-version-1-06/

Nice to hear about the 2nd chancers...

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
bout time ya ak74u my shit but its way over power 4 a submachine gun

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
In my opinion, they shudnt be like nerfing it. Other SMG's suck thats why they get to use AK74u as their gun. Its fine if theyre going to de-tune it.I use AUG Suppressor :coffee:

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
its not "overpowered" its just how it is in real life and itd be dumb if they tempered with it...
dont pull the fucking "real life" card or ill make you look like an idiot

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i got a 4kill with a rcxd, after wards i got called every bad word in the book.
GOOD TIMES! ::cheers

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I told a dude in a wager matche that I would kill his babies after he tomahawked me out of first in the last .5 seconds of the map and made me go from winning 30k Cod points to losing 10k...

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Give the famas and aug less damage. Theyre both overpowered

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
dont pull the fucking "real life" card or ill make you look like an idiot
lmao whata u gonna say?.. that this is a game and who givs a fuk if its real or fake?? or that ive never shot one in real life?..

ya i havnt. but where i come from, is where the ak is the main weapon and i know that most likely any ak wil rape another assault rifle in power, especially including the homosexual m16. so they shouldnt make it less power just cause other nubz that use the famas or whatever complain cuz they cant handle another gun

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Give the famas and aug less damage. Theyre both overpowered
They aren't overpowered, they just shoot fast and from this they are only gonna detune the ak 47 grip. It won't affect anyone who uses it without the grip

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
so what r they rly doing to the ak74 grip stuf again?.. whats this detuning gonna do