Call of Duty: Black Ops

Stream:

PaNdAmOnIoM

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Hey i was just wondering who is gunna be on the Black Ops team and who the leader is gunna be. If someone could inform me that would be great because i will want to try out for DM if you branch to Black Ops.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Hey i was just wondering who is gunna be on the Black Ops team and who the leader is gunna be. If someone could inform me that would be great because i will want to try out for DM if you branch to Black Ops.
yes ima buy it and no im not gonna lead it=p
probbably viktomize and GR8NESS i think;)

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
well when the game comes out we decide who is the most active and experienced to suit a leader

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Never know, maybe it will be so I now erase that fail from my record MUAHAHAHAHA

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
How about you shut up and lets wait until time gets closer. Last time I put somewun in charge of a game before it came out who cried and quit DM

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
it was wick3d,rather
thats what i said in my post :thumbsup:

Stream:

C

Coolking101

How about you shut up and lets wait until time gets closer. Last time I put somewun in charge of a game before it came out who cried and quit DM
Yeah I was put in charge of Bad Company 1 way back when about 3 hours after development was leaked, it is pretty stressful lol

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Not so funny for me charles

Hows that DM team comin along roy? oh right, nvm
Your reply is found slightly sarcastic. Sarcasm is good when applied in the appropriate setting and situation and around people who are willing to accept your "flavor" of sarcasm. Your cool with me man but you might want to tone down those kind of remarks, after all this is a fun site. Trash starting is for pre game lobbies on MW2 Sir. FEEL THE FORCE OF THE cookie MONSTER

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Your reply is found slightly sarcastic. Sarcasm is good when applied in the appropriate setting and situation and around people who are willing to accept your "flavor" of sarcasm. Your cool with me man but you might want to tone down those kind of remarks, after all this is a fun site. Trash starting is for pre game lobbies on MW2 Sir. FEEL THE FORCE OF THE cookie MONSTER
i dont give a fuck if people accept my sarcasm or not

Stream:

C

Coolking101

O.k. I never asked if you were ok with it, I simply stated that you should just save it for somewhere else, thats all. And no need to curse, Im honestly fine with your sarcasm. But yeah, back to the initial meaning of this thread, Black Ops will be good, I can tell

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
In one of the vids it showed the camera zooming in on a bullet in motion. Do you think we'll have 'theatre' as in h3 & uncharted2?